Best bets: Dinos roar into Rosemont

Jan 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Herald

Mechanized dinosaurs are just part of the fun at the interactive exhibit "Discover the Dinosaurs" starting this weekend at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2013
Daniel William

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

Hopefully it'll be better than when it was up in Madison WI... Here's a review copy & paste of one many reviews: Do NOT waste your money! We just went to this yesterday in Madison, Wisconsin. Cost us $40 for our family of 4 to get in. They had 3 moving dinosaurs that are about 6 feet tall and a handful more that donít do anything. EVERYTHING else you have to pay extra for, and by extra I mean $6 per person. So the 2 minutes in the bounce house another $6, really bad mini golf another $6, 1 minute dino ride another $6, etc. etc. We have never felt this ripped off!

“DoubleTheClaw, DoubleThePain”

Since: Aug 11

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Judged:

I feel sorry for those people
LBatt

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Paid $41 for my self and two children. Not much to see, and everything is extra.....extra ripoff. Good for 3-5 who don't know better.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

LBatt wrote:
Paid $41 for my self and two children. Not much to see, and everything is extra.....extra ripoff. Good for 3-5 who don't know better.
lol
Pat Chicago IL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I took my 3 kids to the show in Rosemont. It cost $58 for us to get in, they had a handful of animated dinosaurs with green tarp back drops. AFter you spent the 5 minutes looking at the dinos you you followed the trail to the empty your wallet inflatables, face painting, gem mining, minature golf and novelty toy area. What a ripoff.$6 for a kid to go in an inflatable? If you wanted your child to be able to go on all the inflatables it would have cost you about $30 for one child. They really play this up as a spectacular show but myself and other patrons there I was talking to thought it was a spectacular ripoff. Don't waste your money, very dissappointing.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Kim hits T.Rex. Vastasaurus rex is fake. Megalodon got eaten up. Livyatan got beaten up. Tylosaurus is too skinny. Cacharodontosaurus was too light. Mosasaurus loses.

Sounds like nobodys the king!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Prospect Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Prospect People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••