Two Men Kiss, Get Ejected From Santor...

Two Men Kiss, Get Ejected From Santorum Rally

There are 45 comments on the Patch.com story from Mar 16, 2012, titled Two Men Kiss, Get Ejected From Santorum Rally. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Two men who kissed one another were kicked out of presidential candidate Rick Santorum's rally Friday evening at Christian Liberty Academy in Arlington Heights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23 Mar 20, 2012
If you've ever listened to Santorum speak, it's equvalent to being continually struck in the head by an unusually dull instrument. If anything, these two men should receive a presidential commendation for trying to rescue us from this weapon of mass banality.

Webster's dictionary ought to list him as Santorum- noun: 1.dense container used as a storage place for useless things.
ProudNativist

Cypress, TX

#24 Mar 20, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
I'll play the "Abe" card, it was probably a set up by Santorum's camp to incite anger.
No. The two queer buggers were no doubt set up by the rancid hard left marxists to show that Santorum is a homophobe. It's a waste of time since queer buggers aren't ever going to vote for Santorum.
John

Elk Grove Village, IL

#25 Mar 20, 2012
Why does it matter what the subgroup of homosexuals think anyway. Why should we even bother caring. Frankly these are the people that set upon mankind the scourge of HIV, in the name of sexual freedom. I'll give them status when they figure out how to pay mankind back for the plaque.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#26 Mar 20, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Some of ricky boy's supporters are scarier than he is!! A santorum presidency would make the US the laughingstock of the world and would be a disaster for every freedom loving American. If these morons want a theocracy let them move to iran or saudi arabia!
Don't worry, plans are in the works, for him to be VP.....
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#27 Mar 20, 2012
John wrote:
Why does it matter what the subgroup of homosexuals think anyway. Why should we even bother caring. Frankly these are the people that set upon mankind the scourge of HIV, in the name of sexual freedom. I'll give them status when they figure out how to pay mankind back for the plaque.
You are right....afterall, we already sh*t on the women, who cares about gays?

Virginia Patriot

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28 Mar 20, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
What's wrong with two men kissing?
The same way that mixed races and bestality is disgusting, immoral and has no place in our society and our Nation.

Lilith_SatansWho re

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29 Mar 20, 2012
John wrote:
Got Stupid....!!!!!!

Lilith_SatansWho re

Location hidden

#30 Mar 20, 2012
John wrote:
HIV started as a hetero diesease moron and to this day cantinues as such by a rate of 40 heteros to one one gay... you ignorant fucktard.... So we gave it to them stupid!!!!!

Lilith_SatansWho re

Location hidden

#31 Mar 20, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
The same way that mixed races and bestality is disgusting, immoral and has no place in our society and our Nation.
How did you get so dumb..... does it hurt? Just curious
Sick of Stupid

Ames, IA

#32 Mar 20, 2012
John wrote:
Subgroup.... Ya mean like Catholic Conservatives?
Why should I care what that subgroup says or wants?
vanhoserII

United States

#33 Mar 20, 2012
Too bad it wasn't a coupe of lipstick lesbians. They could have sold tickets.
vanhoserII

United States

#34 Mar 20, 2012
Coupe=couple
Jack Reacher

Middletown, CT

#35 Mar 20, 2012
What, no post from Marine Corpse Patty wishing it had been him and his boyfriend?
chitownaztec

Carpentersville, IL

#39 Mar 22, 2012
Sick of Stupid wrote:
Im a little disappointed in Santorum's followers.
All they did was throw 2 homosexuals out of the rally?
Not one his followers had a pocket full of rocks to stone them to death with?
How weak is that?
Simply asking them to leave is not the classic Christian way.
Real Catholics would excommunicate them first, then Hold them up for ridicule, then burn them at the stake.
It is the only way for real Christians to show their devotion to the prophet of love.
It seems like you're bashing us Catholics like you claim them gays were, Hypocrite!!
Sick of Stupid

Ames, IA

#40 Mar 22, 2012
chitownaztec wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like you're bashing us Catholics like you claim them gays were, Hypocrite!!
You are right and I must apologize.
I am very sorry for having an opinion based on facts instead of faith.

Jesus would be very proud of his followers excluding people from the love he preached about based on their sexual activities.
If wish to believe you are abo e reproach, then you must follow the true teachings of Christ. Not the Catholic Church.
The church is not what Jesus wanted. The church is what Peter wanted.
Those who follow the Catholic Church are actually petorians, not Christians.
John

Elk Grove Village, IL

#41 Mar 22, 2012
Again why should it matter to us what the pverts think? Isn't it obvious that their brains are scrambled. Why does crazy behavior get so much attention? A guy bonein a guy is perverse and crazy! I say ignore em. They are crazy.
Sick of Stupid

Ames, IA

#42 Mar 22, 2012
John wrote:
Again why should it matter to us what the pverts think? Isn't it obvious that their brains are scrambled. Why does crazy behavior get so much attention? A guy bonein a guy is perverse and crazy! I say ignore em. They are crazy.
You are so right indeed.
Ignore them
Ignore all of them. All the Catholics.
It is so obvious their brains are scrambled.
Believing in a kingdom in the clouds. Thinking that one omnipotent being created the incredible vastness of the universe so we could sit here and fight about sex.
Yes you are correct.
All Catholics are indeed crazy
John

Elk Grove Village, IL

#43 Mar 22, 2012
Sick of Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right indeed.
Ignore them
Ignore all of them. All the Catholics.
It is so obvious their brains are scrambled.
Believing in a kingdom in the clouds. Thinking that one omnipotent being created the incredible vastness of the universe so we could sit here and fight about sex.
Yes you are correct.
All Catholics are indeed crazy
What is your problem?
Seems you must be one of the sickies!
Sick of Stupid

Ames, IA

#44 Mar 24, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem?
Seems you must be one of the sickies!
No I am not a Catholic. So I am not one of the sickies.
dork

Thane, India

#45 Mar 24, 2012
gj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Prospect Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge gives transgender students voice in Chica... Jun 17 TerriB1 1
River Grove Library (Feb '11) Jun 17 Catt33 62
News 5 charged in rape of teen (Oct '08) Jun 16 Healed and Happy 58
News PADS shelter proposal not welcomed by some Park... (May '08) Jun 16 LookBack 274
sears kmart email spam Jun 14 Sears and Kmart suck 3
gang stalking Jun 13 Mario 8
News Weird 1 mins ago 8:30 a.m.Residents upset over ... Jun 12 Jack 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Prospect Mortgages