Fans compete to see DeWyze in Lincoln...

Fans compete to see DeWyze in Lincolnshire

There are 1 comment on the Daily Herald story from Feb 23, 2011, titled Fans compete to see DeWyze in Lincolnshire. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

Fans of Mount Prospect native and reigning 'American Idol' champ Lee DeWyze will get a chance to see him perform at a special March 10 concert at the suburbs' newest music venue, Viper Alley in Lincolnshire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

Dondi

Woodridge, IL

#1 Mar 10, 2011
It was extremely disappointing not to be able to see Lee at Vipero-Alley. I logged 33 calls on my cell phone trying to win tickets.

Lee needs to be scheduled to perform at a larger venue so his fans can see him perform. I don't think anyone realizes how many fans Lee has. People are so moved by his personality and the way he sings. He touches your heart with his sincerity. I hope I get to see him soon; I'd pay any amount for a ticket!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Prospect Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allstate Employees Partner Together for Bring O... Jun 22 NMar 1
Increasing number of blacks and Hispanics movin... (May '08) Jun 21 Demon Days 201
mike rossi and david cram (Jul '12) Jun 21 Delson 95
Any body know about the publicity of baldwin sk... (Jul '09) Jun 15 The town board me... 2
Kayla korves Jun 15 Someone who knows 5

Mount Prospect Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Prospect Mortgages