Teenager pleads guilty to fatal Hazle...

Teenager pleads guilty to fatal Hazleton beating, robbery

There are 6 comments on the The Citizens' Voice story from Aug 30, 2013, titled Teenager pleads guilty to fatal Hazleton beating, robbery. In it, The Citizens' Voice reports that:

A teenager who took part in the fatal beating and robbery of a man last August in Hazleton pleaded guilty this morning in Luzerne County Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizens' Voice.

protective custody

Hazleton, PA

#1 Aug 30, 2013
I snitched left and right too, then a gay serial rapist got ahold of me in PC.
whites are snitches

Hazleton, PA

#2 Aug 31, 2013
As usual a white "thugsta" ratted out a black co-conspirator. You can't trust them two faced whites.
white junkie

Hazleton, PA

#3 Sep 1, 2013
The police hold you in a cell while you are dope sick and lie to you that they will hook you up with some dope. I've ratted out three of my dealers.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 1, 2013
whites are snitches wrote:
As usual a white "thugsta" ratted out a black co-conspirator. You can't trust them two faced whites.
Point well taken. If a person wants a quality thief, thug, murderer or just plain POS that is no more than a burden to society, one must go to the knee-gers.
Malcolm

United States

#5 Sep 2, 2013
whites are snitches wrote:
that is true, we can't trust these SOBs, from any walk of life. No matter where, when, how, or who, I can never turn my bac0k to them. They would rat on their own family to save themselves from anything.
duh

Hazleton, PA

#6 Sep 2, 2013
Malcolm wrote:
<quoted text>that is true, we can't trust these SOBs, from any walk of life. No matter where, when, how, or who, I can never turn my bac0k to them. They would rat on their own family to save themselves from anything.
If you hate whites, then why do you live in a white nation? How much white conquistador blood is in you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pocono Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diary of a Barrett Summer, 1894 (May '10) Feb 10 Matt 2
Getting Healthy Jan 26 staystrong 1
Does anyone know Bill Ritch Jan '17 Brian Jalbert 1
News Write to Know: Does anyone remember Manitou Cot... (Aug '08) Jan '17 Jimmy T 89
News Trail of Trash on I-380 (Apr '16) Jul '16 Graba 2
News Monroe County prison employees arrested on sex ... (Mar '07) Jul '16 Anne Trezegnie 38
News Police probe allegation of improper teacher-stu... (Apr '12) Mar '16 Opt5 20

Mount Pocono Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Pocono Mortgages