Mahesh Sabesan: Bringing continent-br...

Mahesh Sabesan: Bringing continent-bridging cuisine to Scotrun restaurant

There are 2 comments on the Pocono Record story from Sep 27, 2009, titled Mahesh Sabesan: Bringing continent-bridging cuisine to Scotrun restaurant. In it, Pocono Record reports that:

To geologists, Pangea is a hypothetical supercontinent that included all the land masses of the Earth before the Triassic period.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pocono Record.

#1 Oct 7, 2009
chef it was great pleasure to see u with ur dynamic recipies

Panjim, India

#2 Oct 14, 2013
This bastard chef Mahesh Sabesan made up with my girlfriend.. Made false promises to marry her and ran away.. breaking our 6 yr long relationship.. I hope he remembers the beating i gave him in Goa outside his gym.. He ruined our lives.. I hope his family, friends and colleagues come to know bout this.. This thing happened in Oct November 2012.. Having sleepless nights ever since.. L cm fr u bastard.. Vengeance part 2.. Wherever u may be..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pocono Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Write to Know: Does anyone remember Manitou Cot... (Aug '08) Sep '16 Lisa 88
News Trail of Trash on I-380 (Apr '16) Jul '16 Graba 2
News Monroe County prison employees arrested on sex ... (Mar '07) Jul '16 Anne Trezegnie 38
News Police probe allegation of improper teacher-stu... (Apr '12) Mar '16 Opt5 20
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News 12 arrested in Poconos drug raids (Dec '07) Feb '16 My2cts 52
News Beware of coyotes across county (Nov '08) Feb '16 Jeanne Gallo 17

Mount Pocono Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Pocono Mortgages