Breaking and Entering vandalism

Breaking and Entering vandalism

Posted in the Mount Pleasant Forum

Beats Me

United States

#1 Mar 24, 2012
I wonder why my parent's empty home that has been for sale for a year was broke into and nothing of value was taken, they just left a huge mess. It is at Lee's Estates and a nice house but needs some refurbishing. Why do people like to break into empty houses and vandalize the property. This is a good neighborhood and I can't imagine anyone from it would be involved. If anyone knows anything about this please post. It is hard to sell property now and this certainly doesn't help matters at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ghost busters 7 hr laughing 5
landfill attorney arrested (Apr '08) May 26 mythology 24
so called attorney mark lesher lost again May 26 mythology 8
Mr Lesher May 24 mythology 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May 18 The Ace of Spades 10
More from around the web

Mount Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]