Next Last
MP Native

United States

#42 Jan 22, 2011
That would be "seize" , dumb ass.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#43 Feb 23, 2011
Oh Judge Judy..... so little have you personally experienced when trying to complain to anyone at the Police dept. Wait until someone you care about is victimized by one of these officers.... or you experience how they turn in a Police report. They can get by with saying someone is faking injuries, or purposely put in a complaint, erroneous information so the parties cannot be reached and the case can be closed...gotta be on purpose because no one can be that illiterate. oh, and it is impossible to get a complaint off to Birch or whatever his name is... he is way to busy tooting his horn these days so you end up having to complain to someone that simply won't do anything about it... hopefully you don't have to experience watching your loved be so misrepresented.
facts to chew on

Seward, NE

#44 Mar 14, 2011
yea ,u want facts .my name is robert garrison.go down and ask for a report on me.its a book thick.charge u ,make u pay bail,then never bring to trial.bunch of crooked basterds.and the texas rangers r in on it too.they let people deal meth and only bust the little guys.then if a cop does something wrong,he gets paid leave,most of the time,or just let go.go brian,kick their ass.we need somebody like u to keep the cops honest.
art

Yantis, TX

#45 Mar 17, 2011
so is tituscountytimes gone for good!??
Baker

Mifflinburg, PA

#46 Mar 29, 2011
What happened to his site?
Old Bull

United States

#47 Apr 7, 2011
Either Brian is: (1) on a hiatus exceeding a month; (2) is back in jail; or (3) reality finally set in that he was merely pretending to be a news reporter and that alone won't pay the bills. Jackson, Nancy, and Justin will have to revert back to the old fashioned word of mouth method to spread lies and rumors.
Old Bull

United States

#48 Apr 27, 2011
You gotta look at Brian's latest website, he sure did choose a catchy name, WWW.CORRUPTIONANDCRIME.COM , since he is a convicted felon and thief, he does have some valid credentials when it comes to crime. He describes himself as an investigative reporter, LMAO, you'll never guess who one of his charter sponsor's on the website is ........Nancy Davis Bail Bonds..........LMAOROTF.
ski

Yantis, TX

#49 Apr 29, 2011
Old Bull wrote:
You gotta look at Brian's latest website, he sure did choose a catchy name, WWW.CORRUPTIONANDCRIME.COM , since he is a convicted felon and thief, he does have some valid credentials when it comes to crime. He describes himself as an investigative reporter, LMAO, you'll never guess who one of his charter sponsor's on the website is ........Nancy Davis Bail Bonds..........LMAOROTF.
i wonder if he is going to chronicle his own crimes???? LOL
curious

Clyde, TX

#50 Apr 3, 2012
where can i see a pic of this joker?
Nohassle

Gainesville, TX

#51 May 8, 2012
Last known scam was a property management company in Naples or Omaha. Problem is you need a license for that which he didnt have and cant get! The site is gone but it was located here http://www.903pm.com/

After that I've been told he is sacking groceries in Daingerfield.
curious wrote:
where can i see a pic of this joker?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa rook Nichols (Jan '17) Jul 10 sheila 9
Chief Jeff Barnett is Dangerous Sexual Predator (Nov '16) Jul 7 Mustangsally 3
Chris Amerson ..injury to a child charge (Apr '13) Jul 3 Mustangsally 7
Susan R Lindsey Castillo Cannon (Oct '16) Jul 3 Mustangsally 7
News Pilgrim's Pride accused of animal cruelty in sl... Jun 30 Crystal Kilchrist 1
Ntcc emt/ paramedic course Jun 27 Good witch 1
News Multiple agencies searching for police imperson... (Sep '15) Jun 22 Tank 4

Mount Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Pleasant Mortgages