Im being real

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

I have notice from alot of these post that there seems to be alot of raciest people leaving in mount pleasant
MP Native

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

It's really more of a "class struggle" than racism. People in the "better" neighborhoods want to maintain their property values so they resent anyone moving in who doesn't share their own idea of what a well-kept home looks like.

I'll give you the point , however, that there is a certain amount of xenophobia present in the community. Most of these "racists" have never had the opportunity to actually know a person of another race.

Knowledge is power. ;o)
observation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

People love to put everyone in a little box and throw a label on them. Texans need to identify all other Texans as one, as far as race, belief, sexuality or wealth. I promise you God creates life in all colors and beliefs. Respect one another and stop all the hostility. There are good and bad of all races and beliefs. It is sad to live a society where people often treat another who basically shares all their genetics worse than they treat their dog. Just show some compassion and avoid those who displease you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Mount Pleasant Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mount Pleasant Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••