To many raciest mount pleasant

To many raciest mount pleasant

Posted in the Mount Pleasant Forum

Im being real

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 29, 2011
I have notice from alot of these post that there seems to be alot of raciest people leaving in mount pleasant
MP Native

United States

#2 May 3, 2011
It's really more of a "class struggle" than racism. People in the "better" neighborhoods want to maintain their property values so they resent anyone moving in who doesn't share their own idea of what a well-kept home looks like.

I'll give you the point , however, that there is a certain amount of xenophobia present in the community. Most of these "racists" have never had the opportunity to actually know a person of another race.

Knowledge is power. ;o)
observation

United States

#3 May 28, 2011
People love to put everyone in a little box and throw a label on them. Texans need to identify all other Texans as one, as far as race, belief, sexuality or wealth. I promise you God creates life in all colors and beliefs. Respect one another and stop all the hostility. There are good and bad of all races and beliefs. It is sad to live a society where people often treat another who basically shares all their genetics worse than they treat their dog. Just show some compassion and avoid those who displease you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief Jeff Barnett is Dangerous Sexual Predator Wed Sleepless455 6
TV and Internet Access Dec 12 jim384j 1
Police? (Mar '15) Dec 1 Idiot Watch 8
News 4-year-old run over by bus, dies (Jan '11) Nov 15 Anonymous 8
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Oct '17 Justice 6
Couple Harrassed By Mt. Pleasant Police Dept**W... (Oct '10) Oct '17 the world today 21
Chris 'TuShay' Ransom (Dec '12) Sep '17 Big Daddy 10

Mount Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Pleasant Mortgages