What Internet Company Do You Use?

What Internet Company Do You Use?

Posted in the Mount Pleasant Forum

Amy

United States

#1 Jun 14, 2011
I just moved to Mount Pleasant and I'm actually more out in the country -- the Chapel Hill district next to the college.

What Internet service would you recommend? AT&T won't offer Internet out here and neither will Cox. Am I stuck with satellite Internet?

Thanks!:)
info

Mount Pleasant, TX

#2 Jun 15, 2011
Check with Bluebird Wireless, they are out of Shreveport but have local installers in this area.
49.95/mo. unlimited access. Bluebirdwireless.com
Amy

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2011
Thanks, I'm calling them today. It's unlimited and that's good. If the speed is comparable or faster than HughesNet, I will be a happy camper!:)
Patti

Mount Pleasant, TX

#4 Jun 18, 2011
aol
info

Pittsburg, TX

#5 Jun 18, 2011
I usually get about 300 kbps download speed, and 500 kbps upload speed with bluebird, very happy with the service. Had Verizon for 2 years until my contract ran out, it sucked but was a little faster than dial-up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susan R Lindsey Castillo Cannon (Oct '16) May 24 Mad wife 6
Mt Pleasant Dirty Cops (Aug '10) May 17 Pamela Allen 27
News Multiple agencies searching for police imperson... (Sep '15) May 4 Wayne G 3
Moving to MP May 4 truth 2
Lisa rook Nichols Apr '17 Mustangsally 5
Cheyenne Bigelow is being held for Agg Robbery Mar '17 TXProud 2
Randy Cooper (Apr '07) Feb '17 Just a gurl 25

Mount Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Pleasant Mortgages