Curious

United States

#1 May 27, 2011
Who was the woman brought in Saturday morning dead from a ruptured spleen? A preacher from Neville church in Mt Pleasant said it was from falling down stairs. I always thought falling down stairs resulted in a broken neck or legs or arms. He said the police had called him and ask him about if she ever had bruises. And he said No. Doesn't the bible say men should whip their wives weekly, and they should submit to it. No Seriously not very long ago it was perfectly justified for a husband to kill his wife if it was jealous that drove him to it. Yet a woman who killed her husband was of course a murderer. I believe that camera's at the airport where this happened will clear this man from anyone who would even think he was not a good man. Let us all pray for him because he is a honest and loving man and well thought of by the church.
anatomy

United States

#2 May 28, 2011
The two incidents happened 18 days apart, and a ruptured spleen record for leakage is 48 hrs or it clots it self shut. 30% of ruptures are from infections. Google this yourself and stop making assumptions Curious.
Fickle

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2011
6 weeks later the state ordered autopsy is still pending and death certificate. The bruise above the spleen is still being dated. I guess it is for them to decide who was present at the time of this tremendous blow to the upper chest of this very healthy and strong 60 yr old lady who lead a very active live and worked very hard. Nothing will come of this because only one person really knows what happened. Please give to women who are victims of abuse and listen to their pleas when they are made for protection. There voices go unheard and many turn their heads not thinking it could be their sister, or daughter's, mother's or close friends. Just because a person isn't old doesn't mean they need adult protective services. Even this woman's wealth will never find justice. People who are cut off from their families and almost held captive out of fear should have protection from themselves and their cycle of forgiveness, but sometimes they don't survive every time A broken family who has so many questions and no answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr fubar 18,384
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 11 hr That Fart Guy 22,587
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
•••
•••
•••

Mount Pleasant Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mount Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mount Pleasant News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Pleasant