First Prev
of 4
Next Last
mustang sally

Garland, TX

#63 Nov 1, 2012
ABJ wrote:
Mustang u know a lot and that didnt come from the news
Everyone knows everyone in Mt. Pleasant. But yes all of the Arson information was in the paper back then and there were a couple of letters to the editor that called her out about that and I will never forget one in particular. It was written by her then husbands grown daughter. She said something about how everything comes 'full circle' well I feel like everything is coming 'full circle' for her.
ABJ

United States

#64 Nov 7, 2012
mustang sally wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows everyone in Mt. Pleasant. But yes all of the Arson information was in the paper back then and there were a couple of letters to the editor that called her out about that and I will never forget one in particular. It was written by her then husbands grown daughter. She said something about how everything comes 'full circle' well I feel like everything is coming 'full circle' for her.

Im talking about the hatfield case u know a lot. I was there and u didnt get that info from the newspaper
mustang sally

Garland, TX

#65 Nov 7, 2012
It wasn't the Mt. Pleasant paper. The Longview (or it may have been Tyler) paper and another paper in Mt. pleasant at the time put a actual copy of the indictment...all of the information was there in the indictment in specific detail.
ABJ

Fort Worth, TX

#66 Nov 15, 2012
Not really i read all of them? Do u know who iam?
mustang sally

Garland, TX

#67 Nov 17, 2012
ABJ wrote:
Not really i read all of them? Do u know who iam?
No...doesn't matter.
CURIOUS

Keller, TX

#68 May 17, 2014
Whatever happened to this trio concerning the illegal activities they were involved in??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris 'TuShay' Ransom (Dec '12) Sep 22 Big Daddy 10
Police? (Mar '15) Sep 15 muledeer 7
Sarah Wilks in Lafayette Aug '17 Willie Granville 1
Mt Pleasant Dirty Cops (Aug '10) Aug '17 Greendragon 28
News Former Daingerfield man writes book about 1980 ... (Dec '09) Aug '17 Willie Granville 8
Mt. Pleasant Music Thread (Oct '13) Jul '17 Musikologist 10
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield (Oct '16) Jul '17 api 2

Mount Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Pleasant Mortgages