First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Disgusted

Spicewood, TX

#1 Jun 16, 2010
So let's hear some opinions on whether or Officer Hatfield is a dirty cop......

I say he is your typical East Texas "Christian" hypocrite. Karma makes me laugh......
MP Native

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2010
He alledgedly sold a gun to someone who was illegal. Guess he should have checked the guy's papers first .

Don't know what that has to do with Christianity unless you're looking for an excuse to throw stones. Maybe a little Bible study would help you to understand that none of us is perfect.

I got a lot of grief from the "moral majority" before (and after ) I was saved. You need to realize that the type of people who judge you will be judged by the same standards they hold you to. ;o)
Chris

Humble, TX

#3 Jul 7, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
So let's hear some opinions on whether or Officer Hatfield is a dirty cop......
I say he is your typical East Texas "Christian" hypocrite. Karma makes me laugh......
He is a good guy.
MP Native

United States

#4 Jul 8, 2010
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a good guy.
Seems to be . I know his parents and have never heard a bad word about him. Wondering about the "I.C.E." involvement. Maybe he pi**ed some of the feds off during their last raid on Mt. Pleasant ?

Since: Jul 10

Mount Pleasant, TX

#5 Jul 26, 2010
I heard this guy loves meat being stuffed in a certain cavity
MP Native

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2010
Blue-night-DW wrote:
I heard this guy loves meat being stuffed in a certain cavity
Off topic, troll.

Mount Pleasant, TX

#7 Jul 26, 2010
MP Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic, troll.
. Don't be mad cause your that one soon the shovin haha
MPPD

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jul 27, 2010
He was just a fall guy for what is really happening within the MPPD.
MP Native

United States

#9 Jul 27, 2010
Blue-night-DW wrote:
<quoted text>. Don't be mad cause your that one soon the shovin haha
What're you, like, 12? Learn to type in English.

Mount Pleasant, TX

#10 Jul 27, 2010
MP Native wrote:
<quoted text>
What're you, like, 12? Learn to type in English.
haha na dude I do this on my pod and it puts different words in sometimes, but good comeback.... NOT !!! That crap was so lame I'm givin u two thumbs down, but I'll give u a special olympics ribbon for tryin hahaha
ex officer

United States

#11 Jul 30, 2010
He is certified by TCLEOSE, he knows the law, or did at the time he took the test. Cops are, and should be, held to a higher standard. Fire him, strip his cert., try him, and send him to jail for a couple of years. There is no integrity left in law enforcement any more.
justiss for all

Ephrata, PA

#12 Jul 31, 2010
hes a dirty cop no matter how you look at it, I'm sure the feds have a good case, and he should do time , as being a cop, he knows the law, and did the same stuff he put people in jail for. If you ask me there is nothing worse than a dirty cop, and yes, i hear he is a fudge packer. But then, most of the mppd are punks with a badge, the chief should be fired!! And you are so right, there is NO INTEGRITY IN LAW ENFORCEMENT
lighter

Winnsboro, TX

#13 Aug 5, 2010
???? what
hotgirl49

Mount Pleasant, TX

#14 Aug 17, 2010
Can we expect any new indictments?
hotgirl49

Mount Pleasant, TX

#15 Aug 18, 2010
I think all Munoz, and Porter cases should be dismissed obviously they are crimnals....
MP Native

United States

#16 Aug 18, 2010
hotgirl49 wrote:
I think all Munoz, and Porter cases should be dismissed obviously they are crimnals....
If cases are dismissed the defendants aren't charged with a crime. If they turn out to actually be "crimnals" <sic> they should be prosecuted.
Mr Wilson

United States

#17 Aug 18, 2010
They all got what they deserve!
hehehe

United States

#18 Aug 18, 2010
they are a bunch of gays and they will like to be in prison because there is a lot of meat for them inside jail just waiting for them to drink their milk hahaha
easy weezie

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Aug 18, 2010
Hotgirl49, how can you say they may be dismissed (who)??? I hope ur joking because a little birdie told me that bigger and better indictments are going to be handed down next week that goes far beyond a $500 sell of a firearm. I don't care about whos gay and whose not, I just care that justice is served and that Joshua isn't the only cop exposed for wrong doing. I'm anxiously awaiting news about Munoz and Porter that links them to the federal drug trafficing recently indicted. The fact that Munoz has always been giving protection to those moving drugs in and out of MP. This is known fact!!! I just hope its not swept under the carpet to keep from exposing the others from their wrong doing. Theres more proof, even if its not what the Feds have are not. PLEASE, IF THERE IS A GOD...MP WILL BE EXPOSED!
easy weezie

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Aug 18, 2010
Joshua may have made a mistake, which we all have been guilty of. However... He's smarter than to sell his life and status in this community for $500 without the help of... or THE SET UP by those that had already been indicted and face life in prison. That bust was no coincidence.(look @ the dates) I believe its the start of exposing who is really behind these men and who've been offering them protection while doing the devils work. NUNOZ, MUNOZ, MUNOZ... has been the key protector. You wait and see. Of course unless the family manages to shut him up before he saves his own skin. And he himself is part of the family! So the truth is out there, we'll just see how much of it the feds, and special agents are willing to use to get to the truth. THATS IF THEY CAN EVEN HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! Any comments? Please post in support for exposing Munoz for who and what he has been doing in our City for along time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr sid 989
Best Place to Buy Furniture Apr 18 Ell 1
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Apr 15 Justice 3
News State Awards $46.2 Million for Rural Texas Comm... (Sep '09) Apr 5 Thomas 2
Any truth, TEXAS Bar Sues Church?? (Aug '08) Apr '16 City Resident 33
A once beautiful old derelict mansion now stand... Mar '16 floor help 2
News Early voting suggests House District 5 race cou... Mar '16 leader 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Pleasant Mortgages