wondering what the heck

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2009
I was wondering what the deal is with the county female officer that beat her husband up? why did she not get arrested?
alo wondering about the new chief deputy what was the deal with that I have heard so many rumors?
Also this new sheriff is so out of town?
Guess he was only after the title and wanted to do nothing for Franklin county?
citizen

Sulphur Springs, TX

#2 Dec 13, 2009
It has been about two months since this has happened and nothing has been done about it.I have been told that she is getting paid for the time off when there is hardly anyone to work the streets. The sheriff did not even come home for this incident. Why is she getting paid with our tax money when she commit a crime off duty. I also wanted a new sheriff and voted for paul but now i am wondering if i made a big mistake. I have heard nothing but bad things since he has taken over. People are getting fired and quiting left and right without any kind of explanation at all. I have the right as a citizen in franklin county to know what is going on
mtvernon res

Mount Pleasant, TX

#3 Dec 22, 2009
yes i guess it is true.i was told it was going to the grand jury in jan.2010 !
mtvernon res

Mount Pleasant, TX

#4 Dec 22, 2009
what a change lol
CONCERNED

Mount Vernon, TX

#5 Nov 3, 2012
Just heard a city officer shopuld have been arrested for family violence.Was said he beat his x-wife up at his residence.Not sure but I think he lives with his girlfriend.This was from a released inmate who was in jail when it happened.Has anyone else heard about this? Or is it just another rumor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Shooting at Mt. Vernon Motel - Old May 31 archer 2
Best Place to Buy Furniture Apr '16 Ell 1
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Apr '16 Justice 3
News State Awards $46.2 Million for Rural Texas Comm... (Sep '09) Apr '16 Thomas 2
Any truth, TEXAS Bar Sues Church?? (Aug '08) Apr '16 City Resident 33
A once beautiful old derelict mansion now stand... Mar '16 floor help 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Pleasant Mortgages