BoyMom

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

We are from out of town and use Dan Mccauley as our son's dentist. We have been trying to get ahold of him all week long to schedule an appointment but keep getting a machine at his office. Can anyone tell me what is going on that they have been closed all week? They have a machine pick up but when we try to leave a message, it says the machine is full. Any help on this would be appreciated! Thanks.
Just Someone

Sulphur Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

I suggest you change dentists and quick! We used him for 5 years after my son suffered a traumatic mouth injury. His fix was to perform a root canal on one of the teeth then fit the tooth with a crown. My son kept getting an abscess with the other tooth. His fix for that was to drill a hole and let the abscess drain then treat with antibiotics. After the 5th abscess in a year, I changed dentists. The new dentist said the treatment my son had undergone was improper and that he would have been better off having both teeth (which were baby teeth) pulled. The new dentist did just that and my son has not had another abscess since!

My son underwent numerous root canals that were not needed. Horrible dentist! Run as fast as you can to a different dentist!
BoyMom

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Thank you for your advice! We have had some complaints with him but have stuck it out because of various reasons. We were debating changing dentists and decided to give him one last try. After reading your message though, it just confirmed what we were already thinking so I think we will go ahead and try someone new then. Thanks for being willing to share your story!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Pleasant Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••