Cesar Munoz, MPPD
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
300watts

Blossom, TX

#44 Sep 19, 2011
easy weezie wrote:
Well it was released today that Simon Porter is to be indicted Monday but no mention of Munoz. Please say it ain't so. He's gotten the get out o jail free card again. Let em keep playing these games and keeping Munoz on the street. I GUESS THEY JUST WANT MORE AND MORE ON MUNOZ TO finally take him for what he is.... They had better do something because that is one man that is not welcomed on the streets of MP tx anymore. He may need to be put in protective custody if the law enforcement don't have the knockers to take him down. Oh, my... but then that would lighten there wallet too much as well, huh? Just sit back and watch!!!
PORTER AND MUNOZ------GOOD BUDDIES!!! BOTH CROOKED!!!
pamela

United States

#45 Dec 30, 2011
300watts wrote:
<quoted text>
PORTER AND MUNOZ------GOOD BUDDIES!!! BOTH CROOKED!!!
///////I bet the crooked judge rolston and the pimp david colley and chuck bailey crooked conspiring a.. will let him go with a pat on the back you got to remember he is white and they only will convict innoccent blacks that is what they are good at frameing and rolston punk a.. just sits there with his racist a.. along with those two punk d a yep I said it they all aling with thise no good a.. snake a.. court appointed crooked attorney. They r all out to kill me that is my beliefs people follow me and believe all of them along with the 2 thugs in blue travis girly nichils and eric campbell you c to them I am a ne-gro with to much mouth and u see they used to cut our feet of kill are frame us for that although so for they have all conspired to send my son pto prison. What kind of judge are u rolston defintely not a God fearing one. KARMA
pamela

United States

#47 Jan 9, 2012
Jerry w Babson wrote:
SUPPORT YOUR LAW ENFORCEMENT AND THANK THEM FOR THERE SACRIFICE. YOU WILL NEED THEM ONE DAY.......CRIMINALS USUALLY DON'T LIKE COPS. WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE OTHER REASONS.
...,..support my a.. I would rather have gang bangers for help than those clowns they come right out of the comic book namely these two punks lying as....travis lynn girl nichols and eric crooked big retard head campbell and no not in trouble with the law just seen first hand what crooked cops can do same come from dark and realize crooks are out there in every form and race all cops are not honest I have family memebers in law so get real
upset in tx

Dallas, TX

#48 May 3, 2012
you hit the nail on the head with the crooked thing on chuck bailey.. he left my bf locked up for a simple getting behind in prob fees and we had atty and the money and probation agreed... he needs to be taken out of office so the fine city can prosper
the truth hurts

Morgan, TX

#49 May 8, 2012
Pamela, u hit the nail on on head, rolston, bailey, are a bunch of crooks. they will assure for what they have done on day.They know there wrong, crooked, good o boy club.We lost the only honest , fair judge we ever had, GOD BLESS YOU JIMMY, JIMMY WHITE WAS 10 TIMES THE PERSON THESE LOOSES WILL EVER BE.
pamela

United States

#50 Jul 5, 2012
the truth hurts wrote:
Pamela, u hit the nail on on head, rolston, bailey, are a bunch of crooks. they will assure for what they have done on day.They know there wrong, crooked, good o boy club.We lost the only honest , fair judge we ever had, GOD BLESS YOU JIMMY, JIMMY WHITE WAS 10 TIMES THE PERSON THESE LOOSES WILL EVER BE.
THANKS MUCHLY APPERCIATED I TRY TO STAY AWAY AND OFF ROADS BECAUSE I GET FOLLOWED AND HARRASSED BY THEM MY LAST HARRASSED BY PUNK A... ERIC CAMPBELL ?? AGO AND AS USUAL I TRIED TO REPORT IT NEVER WAS CALLED BACK AND KEPT CALLING I AM PRETTY SURE I WAS BEING IGNORED.(KARMA) I FEAR FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY EVERYDAY I PRAY AND HOPING THEY DONT KILL US
Miss Hollywood

Longview, TX

#51 Sep 14, 2012
You ain't lying about that!!!! Cesar and Simon are punks that set up innocent people, lied & planted drugs on the people they couldn't get...they were both corrupt. Yeah, punks behind badges is more like it!
Unbelievable

Dallas, TX

#52 Sep 20, 2012
upset in tx wrote:
you hit the nail on the head with the crooked thing on chuck bailey.. he left my bf locked up for a simple getting behind in prob fees and we had atty and the money and probation agreed... he needs to be taken out of office so the fine city can prosper
how long was he locked up? Its a new law if you get taken in over probation fees OR visit violation, its an automatic 5 days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Signs about "contraban" Jun 16 yep 2
Susan R Lindsey Castillo Cannon (Oct '16) May 24 Mad wife 6
Mt Pleasant Dirty Cops (Aug '10) May '17 Pamela Allen 27
News Multiple agencies searching for police imperson... (Sep '15) May '17 Wayne G 3
Moving to MP May '17 truth 2
Lisa rook Nichols Apr '17 Mustangsally 5
Cheyenne Bigelow is being held for Agg Robbery Mar '17 TXProud 2

Mount Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Pleasant Mortgages