Cesar Munoz, MPPD
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mp nativess

Tyler, TX

#1 Jul 22, 2010
Anybody hear why he was suspended? Anything to do with Hatfield?
MP Native

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2010
mp nativess wrote:
Anybody hear why he was suspended? Anything to do with Hatfield?
One of our best drug intervention officers is suspended?
Hmmm, the plot thickens.
mp nativess

Tyler, TX

#3 Jul 22, 2010
Yes it does!
Two Sides to Every Story

Denver, CO

#4 Jul 23, 2010
This is disturbing. I knew Cesar years ago and found him to be a very upstanding young man. I cant imagine this will amount to much.
Jerry

United States

#5 Jul 23, 2010
This is all a joke... I think our new sheriff is behind all of this. Yes the plot thickens but Tim Ingram is pouring in the flour..He is a very devious man and since he has taken office good officers have been attacked. Our sheriff took contributions from people who deal drugs in MP. He covers for them and protects them. I am scared..
mp nativess

Long Beach, CA

#6 Jul 26, 2010
Heard that it is related to the Joshua Hatfield trouble.
justiss for all

Ephrata, PA

#7 Jul 31, 2010
Hes a drug dealing cop!!! Hell no he wasn't a nice guy, or good cop! A punk, hiding behind a badge is more like it. I just hope the feds clean up all of mt pleasant, right up our piece of crap D.A.who just hides from all of this, hes the top law officer make him accountable for his people.Charles,chuck bailey has been crooked for years, we all know it, just hope something gets done about it.
lighter

Winnsboro, TX

#9 Aug 5, 2010
??

Since: Aug 10

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Aug 12, 2010
Sounds like big business to me. Have a hostile takeover, acquire their assets, then SELL SELL SELL!!!
easy weezie

Trafalgar, IN

#11 Aug 21, 2010
Well it was released today that Simon Porter is to be indicted Monday but no mention of Munoz. Please say it ain't so. He's gotten the get out o jail free card again. Let em keep playing these games and keeping Munoz on the street. I GUESS THEY JUST WANT MORE AND MORE ON MUNOZ TO finally take him for what he is.... They had better do something because that is one man that is not welcomed on the streets of MP tx anymore. He may need to be put in protective custody if the law enforcement don't have the knockers to take him down. Oh, my... but then that would lighten there wallet too much as well, huh? Just sit back and watch!!!
easy weezie

Trafalgar, IN

#12 Aug 21, 2010
District attorneys, elected officials.... now its time you do your job and quit hiding behind all these little cases. I'm sure it will expose a few of yall as well, but the truth will gome out. might as well just quite trying to cover for him. But then that would require you to man up. Which would be a new one for the citizens of MP & Titus County.
Mr Wilson

United States

#13 Aug 21, 2010
Finally some good news well i just hope that MR MUNOZ gets some of his truths uncovered. Because he is DIRTY cop
B Whitfield - Editor

Mount Pleasant, TX

#14 Aug 25, 2010
Two Sides to Every Story wrote:
This is disturbing. I knew Cesar years ago and found him to be a very upstanding young man. I cant imagine this will amount to much.
You must be dillussional... he is to blame for the downfall for the rest of those around him and out of all them facing indictments and arrest - he will probably walk away scott free and won't face the dance on crap!
MP Native

United States

#15 Aug 25, 2010
B Whitfield - Editor wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be dillussional... he is to blame for the downfall for the rest of those around him and out of all them facing indictments and arrest - he will probably walk away scott free and won't face the dance on crap!
Got any proof for that statement ?

Anyone who breaks the law is responsible for their own crimes.
anv

Mount Pleasant, TX

#16 Aug 25, 2010
You think it's that easy...this is a big scandel. All of it related. We will probally never know the truth the department doesn't even know the truth
troy

Texarkana, AR

#17 Aug 27, 2010
Mr. Whitfield, did you ever know his sister?
And sir, you are wrong, there are three sides to every story, you left out the truth ! Get real and look at the facts.He, was covering up for some powerful drug dealers in your town. Do you won't the cops to protect there picked dealers, and bust the others just so it looks like hes doing his job? Think about it????????
donna

Nacogdoches, TX

#18 Aug 27, 2010
The Sherrif and D.A. were elected to their jobs. They can be voted out if they don't get busted first.
lighter

Quitman, TX

#19 Aug 27, 2010
donna wrote:
The Sherrif and D.A. were elected to their jobs. They can be voted out if they don't get busted first.
ooh be quiet NANCY!!

Since: Jul 10

Mount Pleasant, TX

#20 Aug 27, 2010
What did he Cesar do? Somebody get me up to speed. Been out of town for a while.
just a guy

United States

#21 Aug 29, 2010
is that nancy davis?
lighter wrote:
<quoted text>
ooh be quiet NANCY!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School closures Jan 15 Pfhoulditch 1
News 4-year-old run over by bus, dies (Jan '11) Jan 8 three blocks 9
TV and Internet Access Dec 21 Guest 2
Chief Jeff Barnett is Dangerous Sexual Predator (Jul '17) Dec '17 Sleepless455 6
Police? (Mar '15) Dec '17 Idiot Watch 8
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Oct '17 Justice 6
Couple Harrassed By Mt. Pleasant Police Dept**W... (Oct '10) Oct '17 the world today 21

Mount Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Pleasant Mortgages