New Anti-Bullying Message children's ...

New Anti-Bullying Message children's book 'Mrs Johnson's Cane'

There are 1 comment on the Release News story from Apr 26, 2012, titled New Anti-Bullying Message children's book 'Mrs Johnson's Cane'. In it, Release News reports that:

Thursday, April 26, 2012, Mount Pleasant, TX: Accomplished professional counselor and published author, Joseph Hayes MS, LPC, NCC has now written a children's book entitles MRS JOHNSON'S CANE.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Release News.

Teacher

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2012
This is a great story book that the children loved in my class. It has great messages and the children have asked me to read it over to them again. We may do a play over it, next year as this year is coming to an end. This is a very positive message book that is apropriate and educational.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay places (Jan '11) Jul 17 bottom63 27
Nikki Renee Jul 12 Texarkana 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Shooting at Mt. Vernon Motel - Old May '16 archer 2
Best Place to Buy Furniture Apr '16 Ell 1
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Apr '16 Justice 3
News State Awards $46.2 Million for Rural Texas Comm... (Sep '09) Apr '16 Thomas 2

Mount Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Pleasant Mortgages