Where is the best Pain Clinic in SC?

Posted in the Mount Pleasant Forum

needsomeinfoplea se

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 22, 2010
Can anyone tell me where the best pain clinic is SC is. I will be moving there in 2 weeks and need to continue my treatment. Any info would be great! Thanks!
John In Charleston

Morgantown, WV

#2 Nov 23, 2010
needsomeinfoplease wrote:
Can anyone tell me where the best pain clinic is SC is. I will be moving there in 2 weeks and need to continue my treatment. Any info would be great! Thanks!
That would be anywhere downtown on the East side if you're looking for the pain killer crack.
Kris G

Pooler, GA

#3 Mar 22, 2011
georgia theres a great spot East Health Center not real heavy handed but quick and super reliable.
sam charleston SC

Charleston, SC

#4 Apr 6, 2011
can any one tell me the name of a pain clinic for pain i am visiting and have a bad back
sam charleston SC

Charleston, SC

#5 Apr 6, 2011
or i guess i should say i need info on a good pain clinic in the charleston SC area that helps with pain medicine for cronic pain any info would be appreciated i see that there are some on east side but since i am visiting i do not know area so any info on this matter would help me thanks
Low country guy

Niota, TN

#8 Jun 6, 2012
Pain management clinic in Hilton Head / Savannah area that only sees 15 patients a day. Nice no more waiting straight to doc who had 45 minute consultationp with me....what adifference!
moving in charleston

Huntsville, AL

#9 Sep 21, 2012
did you ever find a good clinic? I cannot find any listed anywhere.
sam charleston SC wrote:
or i guess i should say i need info on a good pain clinic in the charleston SC area that helps with pain medicine for cronic pain any info would be appreciated i see that there are some on east side but since i am visiting i do not know area so any info on this matter would help me thanks

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 17, 2012
I am in Western NC and needing info on where i can go to get pain meds. The regular docs here will not prescribe even with MRI proof. I am desperate to find something soon. Anyone know of a doc who will write in my area? SC or NC is fine. NEED HELP NOW!!! You can email me with the name and town the clinic is in and there will be no questions asked. I am legit pain, not a junkie. By reading and responding to this post, you AGREE that you are not working for or affliated with Law Enforcement. Email me dreez69@yahoo.com
Erika DAVIS

Mount Pleasant, SC

#11 Apr 27, 2013
Kris G wrote:
georgia theres a great spot East Health Center not real heavy handed but quick and super reliable.
Did you find what you were looking for? Good luck.
Erika DAVIS

Mount Pleasant, SC

#12 Apr 27, 2013
Kris G wrote:
I was u able to find the East Health Center. Do you have an address or phone number? Thanks.
syringo

Hudson, NC

#13 Aug 14, 2013
I've been black balled by the system and have a syrinx tumor shunt surgery and wore a fentynal patch for six months given a dt they said my fentynal wasn't in my system beet me changed them every two days looking for pain management with nc medicaid/medicare any suggestions
thanier

United States

#14 May 7, 2014
I just moved to south carolina and am looking for a good pain clinic. I have 2 titanium rods in my left leg and chronic arthritis in my left knee and osteoarthritis in my left ankle (rare, I know), I work 6 days a week as a chef and am always on my feet, I don't want to end up on disability or have to find a new job, I love what I do, I just need to stop the pain and the limping around so any information on this would be helpful. Can't afford to doctor shop, im a chef for petes sake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marie Hicks Inabinett (Sep '12) Thu Tell Me 30
Chesterbrook Academy Dec 23 radtech9 1
heroin (Mar '12) Dec 21 Jmazzy 7
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning Dec 21 Doctor Doo-little 43
SmallTown Country Living Dec 16 Ramona 3
Charleston County Authorities Search for Home I... Dec 15 whatever 1
Charleston Housing Cost 25% Higher Than Nationa... Dec 14 HaHaHaHa 4
Mount Pleasant Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web