Charleston ID scheme organizer pleads guilty in federal court

There are 4 comments on the Post and Courier story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Charleston ID scheme organizer pleads guilty in federal court. In it, Post and Courier reports that:

A Charleston woman accused of making thousands of dollars by improperly obtaining driver's licenses for illegal immigrants accepted a plea deal with federal prosecutors Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post and Courier.

Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Jan 4, 2013
"Whether Ortiz-Calzada is a U.S. citizen remains unclear. Representatives from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the U.S. Attorney’s Office would not disclose her citizenship status."

Hah, hah, hah! She needed an interpreter!!! It would be a BIG joke if she were found to be a citizen!

Haven't we gotten it yet?!!! The entire latino culture is based on corruption!!! mexico leads the line, not only is their government corrupt, it is overrun with drug lords! I know, I know, other latin American countries have the same!
ronnie

American Fork, UT

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Hell no... she's not American. She probably has been living here on fake papers, and learned to produce false doc's for 100's of illegal filth. Give me a break. Where was ICE. Where did she get info. too be able to falsify the DL's. What a pig. This is what we have to live with.The more we let in, the worse it's going to get.The only know one American word. FRAUD.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 4, 2013
the names says it all it seems. maybe they should start checking on everyone with any ties outside the USA,really check on all know have family in mexico.
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#4 Jan 5, 2013
ronnie wrote:
Hell no... she's not American. She probably has been living here on fake papers, and learned to produce false doc's for 100's of illegal filth. Give me a break. Where was ICE. Where did she get info. too be able to falsify the DL's. What a pig. This is what we have to live with.The more we let in, the worse it's going to get.The only know one American word. FRAUD.
Let's start getting ourselves together for an all out assault on ANY immigrantion bill that come forth from our out of touch congress, and the obam!!!

Remember, if you don't remember anything, we owe them nothing! Their family decisions are just that, THEIRS!!!
The other side is small but quite vocal, gear up!

THE REAL JOKE IS THE STUPIDNESS OF OUR CONGRESS AND EXECUTIVE BRANCH!!! THEY ARE FALLING ALL OVER THEMSELVES TO MAKE SURE THEY HAVE CORALLED THE HISPANIC VOTE!!!! YET, NO ONE STOPS TO REALIZE THAT IT WAS REAGAN (Republican) WHO GAVE THEM AMNESTY, AND MOST HISPANICS WON'T TOUCH A REPUB WITH A TEN FOOT POLL!!! THIS IS THE STUPIDITY THAT IS RUNNING OUR COUNTRY!!! SCARY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Christman 4 hr curious 191
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... Sun Juan Jones 357
Woman charged with CDV after stabbing her boyfr... Sun Psycho Women 1
TV show looking for families for backyard makeo... (Sep '09) May 2 Donna Nayda 74
News The Nat Fuller Feast: Rethinking African-Americ... Apr 30 Oh No You Di-nt 1
Should I let my 12 yr old get her nipples pierced? (Dec '08) Apr 27 Brailsford Local 165
News Slaying of S.C. man was act of a racist officer... Apr 25 Minneserable 130
More from around the web

Mount Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]