British Military Boot Camp
Staff Instructor Stu

Warrington, UK

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Hi to our American Cousins across the pond!

My name is Stu... I am looking at coming to Charleston (been before & fell in love with it!) to run a 7 Day intense British Army style weight loss & fitness outdoor boot camp FOR FREE!

I am an Ex British Soldier who has had the honor of serving with the US Army in Iraq among other places & I would love to bring the British Army method to a lean body to Charleston & would love to run my 7 Day for upto 30 people who want to get slim & get fit in super quick time!

The British Military way is a no nonsense method that gets results by going back to basics! You will hate me, but you will love the results!

I am posting this to see if anyone would like to sign up - There is only one catch! Once you complete the 7 days you simply tell everyone you know how awesome it was! Sound fair?

My email is [email protected] or post on this thread if you have any questions!

If I can fill 30 places I will fly over in Jan/Feb 2013 & change 30 peoples lives for the better!

Oh.. Ps. The 7 day plan comes with a complete nutritional plan and round the clock support!

I am looking forward to coming back to your beautiful State, meeting new people and changing more lives than ever!!

Thank you
Stu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
run the yankees out of charleston Sat Fred 2
Leave Charleston Now Sat Fred 2
Augusta Chronicle Claims Fall Short Racist Tabl... Sat trustrum united 1
Marie Hicks Inabinett (Sep '12) Jun 24 Think 68
News North Charleston police ask for input on Citize... Jun 20 Adonay 1
News S.C. voters choose between former Gov. Mark San... (May '13) Jun 8 Cat74 4
News Mt. Pleasant 7th-grader honored by talent ident... May 29 Cali Pater 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Pleasant Mortgages