Trip to pool becomes life-saving decision

Jun 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post and Courier

Roy Jefferson, a first lieutenant in the Air Force, gave the breath of life to a 4-year-old girl who nearly drowned at a Mount Pleasant swimming pool Friday.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2012
Grandmom

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

God orders our steps. It was not by chance that Lt. Jefferson who teaches CPR decided that he needed to relax and went along with his family to the pool that day. I thank God that He used Lt. Jefferson to spare her life. I am forever grateful to God, and Lt. Jefferson, that she is still alive.
doubting thomas

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Okay, if God orders our steps then did he not want her to drown in the first place? How can God be credited for everything good, but not take any blame when there is so much bad??? Maybe God wanted her to die and now he's mad at Lt. Jefferson.
Hero

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

God has a plan for everyone. Whether its someone dying or someone being saved. How can someone say God wanted that baby to die. If it was ment to be she would be in his arms instead of her familys. It sounds like Lt.Jefferson is a hero.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Mount Pleasant Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mount Pleasant Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••