Trip to pool becomes life-saving decision

Jun 4, 2011 Full story: The Post and Courier

Roy Jefferson, a first lieutenant in the Air Force, gave the breath of life to a 4-year-old girl who nearly drowned at a Mount Pleasant swimming pool Friday.

Full Story
Grandmom

Collierville, TN

#1 Jun 8, 2011
God orders our steps. It was not by chance that Lt. Jefferson who teaches CPR decided that he needed to relax and went along with his family to the pool that day. I thank God that He used Lt. Jefferson to spare her life. I am forever grateful to God, and Lt. Jefferson, that she is still alive.
doubting thomas

Goose Creek, SC

#2 Jun 10, 2011
Okay, if God orders our steps then did he not want her to drown in the first place? How can God be credited for everything good, but not take any blame when there is so much bad??? Maybe God wanted her to die and now he's mad at Lt. Jefferson.
Hero

Lake City, SC

#3 Apr 17, 2012
God has a plan for everyone. Whether its someone dying or someone being saved. How can someone say God wanted that baby to die. If it was ment to be she would be in his arms instead of her familys. It sounds like Lt.Jefferson is a hero.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coastline PM is greedy 3 hr really 1
Suzanne Cass is depraved 3 hr really 1
Charleston conference to discuss need for more ... Tue rorytmeadows 2
Certain pair of brothers get bailed out by coac... Sep 28 Concerned 1
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 26 Very Interesting 1,153
Chas Post and Courier Graham Scandals Sep 26 12 Years of Graha... 1
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Sep 24 James doe 48
Mount Pleasant Dating
Find my Match

Mount Pleasant Jobs

Mount Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Pleasant News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Pleasant

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]