S.C. governor's wife: Husband 'obsess...

S.C. governor's wife: Husband 'obsessed' with mistress

There are 39 comments on the www.usatoday.com story from Aug 18, 2009, titled S.C. governor's wife: Husband 'obsessed' with mistress. In it, www.usatoday.com reports that:

Jenny Sanford, South Carolina's first lady, tells Vogue magazine that it's up to her husband if he wants their marriage to survive. Jenny Sanford also told the magazine that she feels "sorry" for Maria Belen Chapur, with whom Gov. Mark Sanford has had an affair, that her husband appeared to be "obsessed" with Chapur and may have been acting out a midlife crisis..

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.usatoday.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seeking truth

Evansville, IN

#1 Aug 18, 2009
It wasn't her family values husband. It was his woodypecker. LOL

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#2 Aug 18, 2009
Well duh. The man left you, his kids, his job, and the State while lying about hiking.

Of course he's obsessed with his fling in Argentina.

But hiking and having a fling in Argentina is very similiar. You often run into brown beer and beaver.
9 11 coverup

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2009
Jenny Sanford's pretty hot. If she get's lonely, I can help!
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#4 Aug 18, 2009
The man got hit by a Thunder bolt...no mere cupids arrow here...its love..pure and Simple..

"Love Is A many Splendered thing"

Ditto for Edwards...but he seems to get a pass, by the Loons!!even tho he has a new kid...While Edwards was a lying skunk about his "Thing" Lying to all,and may be liable criminally? Get gets a pass!...its Sanford who gets beat up by the Loons....at least he never lied about anything ,not like that snake Edwards..Its not that he went berserk,,its the Dam lies!...HYPOCRATICAL LOONS!!
repudiation

Hopkins, SC

#6 Aug 18, 2009
mark has a soul mate
Jenny has a ss hole mate

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#7 Aug 18, 2009
"Hey, we've all been there."
---the guy from "Endless Love"
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#8 Aug 18, 2009
Mr_Bill wrote:
"Hey, we've all been there."
---the guy from "Endless Love"
one of the few honest things I heard from you in some time!!....you ain't no girly boy!

Yes, we all have been there!!....SIGH!!

Since: Aug 09

Davis Station, SC

#9 Aug 18, 2009
I think it's more like lust, he'll get what he deserves, the mistress will probably end up, cheating on him.

He'll wake up one day, and say to himself, I threw it all a way for this!

I can't believe I voted for this turd ball!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#10 Aug 18, 2009
Always remember people. "Family Values" are demonstrated by deeds not actions.

Don't let folks with no record of family values tell you folks with a solid family like President Obama, do not have family values.

For example....
- Limbaugh was first married on September 24, 1977 to Roxy Maxine McNeely
- In March 1980, McNeely filed for divorce, citing "incompatibility."

- In 1983, Limbaugh married Michelle Sixta, a college student and usherette at the Kansas City Royals Stadium Club.
- They were divorced in 1990

- On May 27, 1994, Limbaugh married Marta Fitzgerald, a 35-year-old aerobics instructor whom he met on the online service CompuServe in 1990
-They were separated on June 11, 2004. Limbaugh announced on the air, "Marta has consented to my request for a divorce, and we have mutually agreed to seek an amicable separation." The divorce was finalized in December 2004

Yet the far right will take his words stating his "family values" while condemning others.

If politicians and political talkshow host have to teach you about proper family values, you have no family values to start with.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#11 Aug 18, 2009
I sorry, I meant to say "Family Values" are demonstrated be deeds not WORDS.

“I bruise easily”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#12 Aug 18, 2009
Once a turd ball, always a turd ball.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#13 Aug 18, 2009
maria_n_sc wrote:
I think it's more like lust, he'll get what he deserves, the mistress will probably end up, cheating on him.
Yes we will all be in hell.Forever being consumed alive by a many headed monster,in searing flame

like my wife I guess!....what if his wife cheated on him?..would your insecure femininity get all up set?.. Man I think Edwards better get a new Dog House..hell he can afford it!..ya notice these women are not as up set as some?..I guess they know,who the hell is going to support them in unmanageable luxury..tough to give up..Women are funny that way!it takes two to tango...I guess..
lol!
progressive

Lamoni, IA

#14 Aug 18, 2009
maria_n_sc wrote:
gorgeousphoto!
progressive

Lamoni, IA

#15 Aug 18, 2009
OneRyder wrote:
Always remember people. "Family Values" are demonstrated by deeds not actions.
Don't let folks with no record of family values tell you folks with a solid family like President Obama, do not have family values.
For example....
- Limbaugh was first married on September 24, 1977 to Roxy Maxine McNeely
- In March 1980, McNeely filed for divorce, citing "incompatibility."
- In 1983, Limbaugh married Michelle Sixta, a college student and usherette at the Kansas City Royals Stadium Club.
- They were divorced in 1990
- On May 27, 1994, Limbaugh married Marta Fitzgerald, a 35-year-old aerobics instructor whom he met on the online service CompuServe in 1990
-They were separated on June 11, 2004. Limbaugh announced on the air, "Marta has consented to my request for a divorce, and we have mutually agreed to seek an amicable separation." The divorce was finalized in December 2004
Yet the far right will take his words stating his "family values" while condemning others.
If politicians and political talkshow host have to teach you about proper family values, you have no family values to start with.
really dumb or greedy women to stay with him that long!
underhay

Chapin, SC

#16 Aug 18, 2009
okay, mark and jenny. we get it. we know the story. now, the both of you, SHUT UP about it! i'm tired of hearing about it.

you want your privacy? well then, STOP giving interviews about it! sheesh...

Davis Station, SC

#17 Aug 18, 2009
Whatever, take your angry load and dump it somewhere. Geez!
CHECK SIX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we will all be in hell.Forever being consumed alive by a many headed monster,in searing flame
like my wife I guess!....what if his wife cheated on him?..would your insecure femininity get all up set?.. Man I think Edwards better get a new Dog House..hell he can afford it!..ya notice these women are not as up set as some?..I guess they know,who the hell is going to support them in unmanageable luxury..tough to give up..Women are funny that way!it takes two to tango...I guess..
lol!

Davis Station, SC

#18 Aug 18, 2009
Thank you:)
progressive wrote:
<quoted text>gorgeousphoto!
jasonk

Placentia, CA

#19 Aug 18, 2009
whoo,

it's a good thing that jfk and rfk werent obsessed with a hot woman. thank goodness that clinton was a good and upstanding (hahaha, get it???) example of good family morals and ethics. oh, throw in truthful for clinton as well.

edwards? nah, he was just a candidate. sure he knocked up some chick. sure he looked into a national tv news camera and flat out lied. we arent talking about individuals that held the highest office in the nation...like the president of the united states lying and cheating.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#20 Aug 19, 2009
being a poor husband is their business ..

But being a bad gov is the state's and the country's business .. he wastes ouru money
Populist

New York, NY

#21 Aug 19, 2009
Whatís up with C-Street?
July 12, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/lszxlp
What is C-Street? The C-Street house in Washington DC is actually a former convent and now itís registered as a church. It is run by what is called the Family and is used to provide housing for six to eight congressmen at any time, and provide spiritual direction for these congressmen or politicians. Two of the members of the C-Street Family are Senator John Ensign of Nevada, and Governor Mark Sanford of South Carolina who seem to have more in common then simply this house in Washington.
http://www.examiner.com/x-11130-Birmingham-Li...

----------

Chip Pickering's Wife Claims He Had Affair
JACKSON, Miss.ó The estranged wife of former U.S. Rep. Chip Pickering claims in a lawsuit that the Mississippi Republican had an affair that ruined their marriage and derailed his political career. July 16, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/lghegl
Leisha Pickering said in the lawsuit filed this week that her husband and the woman dated in college, reconnected and began having an affair while he was in Congress and living in a building where several Christian lawmakers reside on C Street near the U.S. Capitol. Chip Pickering is the third Republican with ties to the building at 133 C Street SE to find his personal life making headlines in recent weeks, after Nevada U.S. Sen. John Ensign and South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford.
Leisha Pickering is seeking unspecified damages in the alienation of affection lawsuit she filed this week against Elizabeth Creekmore Byrd of Jackson. The Pickerings filed for divorce in June 2008, but it is not complete.
Chip Pickering, 45, was elected to Congress in 1996, retired in January and is now a lobbyist in Washington for Cellular South, the company Creekmore Byrd's family owns. The lawsuit does not say when the affair started.
He said in a statement Thursday that his marriage is irreparably damaged.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/17/chip...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marie Hick Inabinett 8 hr Court Reform 57
Pamela Wellham (Sep '08) 8 hr Tterrys asexpot 7
Know Andrea Clements Nov 12 Andrea 1
Divorce Lawyers - Schmutz & Schmutz (Nov '11) Nov 11 Four Wheel Drive 27
Gangstalking.com (Apr '18) Nov 9 swamp watch 4
Thomas Sanders-pos Nov 5 RMM88 2
Republicans in a Frenzy. Lindsay Graham's Pathe... Oct 28 Mike 7

Mount Pleasant Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Pleasant Mortgages