Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Feb 29, 2012
Harry in Kingston

Kingston, Canada

#1 Nov 6, 2010
Well its a Saturday night watching the hockey game. Pulled out an old college business book from 1979 and in it I found a phone number of someone I met in Nassau Bahamas the week of New Years 1979. Her name was Karen Koval. I fell for her the first time I saw her face on the beach. We hung out together for the next five days. We were separated by about 1000 miles. We wrote each other for months, and talked on the phone. I was busted knowing that I likely would never see her again. All the pictures I had of her and letters were stolen in a break in at my office many years ago. Karen if you are reading this, I just wanted you to know that I never forgot you. To the puble so you know, I was a gentleman and she was a lady, but she was hot. I know Karen you told you me you had gotten married, and told your husband that I said he was the luckiest man on earth. I think of Karen often and wonder what could have been had we only got the opportunity to spend more time together. We were young and crazy and partied like fools, but just being around her, laughing, holding and yes kissing was something that I never ever forgot. I remember phoning her one night, and its about 10pm and her mother answered and told her I was calling from Canada. She said oh you are the boy in the pictures. Like I said we were so young, but god it hurt to leave her. I will never forget her coming down to the lobby of the hotel in Nassau to say goodbye. We both had tears hugged kissed and never saw each other again. If anyone knows what ever happened to her please leave a note. I am sure it will be shorter than this one but I smile when I see her face in my thoughts. Karen its Harry Anderson. We are family
Harry in Kingston

Kingston, Canada

#2 Nov 15, 2010
The title of this post should read

What ever happened to Karen Koval of Mount Pleasant
It Figures

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Nov 18, 2010
I think she is still in the MP area.
Harry in Kingston

Kingston, Canada

#4 Nov 19, 2010
It Figures wrote:
Do you know anything about her. This does sound a little crazy, but understand I haven't talked to her in years and I didn't want to try and phone some numbers because I am sure she is happily married and doesn't need that phone call coming through. Anything you know about her would be great, and then I can try from there. Thanks for your response. I live over 1500 miles away in Canada so no chance of me "popping in"
Thanks again
Harry in Kingston

Kingston, Canada

#5 Jan 6, 2011
It Figures wrote:
Would you have any information on how I could find out about her. I just don't want to start phoning her whole family and causing her grief as I am sure likely she is married. If you know of anything or
even if you could pass a message along to someone who knows her that would be fantastic
Thanks and hope the holidays treated you well
Sharon in Kingston

Kingston, Canada

#6 Feb 29, 2012
Harry,

This is such as sad story, I hope you find her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 4 hr sammy 159
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 10 hr Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 10 hr Our Community Org... 51,303
Drunk driver Fri local resident 1
Greensburg mom pleads guilty to enslaving girl (Mar '10) Aug 25 pgh 6
A look at Gov. Tom Corbett's pension push and w... Jul '14 lady 1
McCali Manor (Jun '12) Jul '14 JustAnotherAnon 16
•••
•••
•••

Mount Pleasant Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••