justin padgett,larry dotson,matt bock...

justin padgett,larry dotson,matt bocks, and terry campbell are they gay???

Posted in the Mount Orab Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
inquiring mind

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2010
can anyone tell me if they are really gay????i heard justin and larry both gave each other warts.......
just wondering

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2010
i sure the hell hope not i used to date Justin a few years ago.......
LANA TAYLOR

West Union, OH

#3 Feb 11, 2010
WELL FIRST AND FOREMOST, I AM AT THE PUBLIC LIBRARY AS I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER ANY WHERE ELSE....IF..........JUSTIN HAS OR HAD ANYTHING IT WOULDNT BE ANYONES BUSINESS....HOWEVER I AM THE MOST RECENT EX OF HIS AND BELIEVE WHAT YA WANT BUT I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND MY STUFF IS ALL GOOD...NO WARTS HERE....SO PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU START PUTTING HURTFUL THINGS LIKE THIS ONLINE FOR ALL TO SEE....I MADE A HUGH MISTAKE BY TELLING ONE OF HIS FRIENDS GIRLFRIENDS SOME STUFF I SHOULDNT OF BUT SHE HAD NO RIGHT TO TELL ANYONE SO THIS IS EXACTLY HOW STUFF GETS STARTED...AS FAR AS JUSTIN ....ALL I WANT IS MY PERSONAL STUFF BACK I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR KEEPING IT ...I MEAN COMMON ITS MY GRANDMOTHERS HEIRLOOM PLATES, A PIC,MY CELLL CHARGER,MY REMOTE,MY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN MADE ME AND MY MOTHER BOUGHT ME...SEE A PATTERN HERE ITS UMMM MIME!!!!!!!AS FAR AS THE CLOTHES KEEP EM I DONT NEED EM.THEN AFTER I GET MY THINGS LEAVE ME ALONE TELL YOUR BUDDIES TO QUIT TEXTING ME AS WELL AS CALLING AND HANGING UP....FUTHERMORE ROT IN HELL YOU PIECE OF CRAP.......I AM DONE.....
bo bo the clown

Bayside, NY

#4 Feb 15, 2010
well this go out to lana taylor of adams county.r u serious?u should have taken all of ur baggage with u when u left.and thats pretty messed up u tell my friend to rot in hell when he took care of u and ur grandchildren at xmas time.shame on u lana!
the groupie

Bayside, NY

#5 Feb 15, 2010
for those guys to be gay there band sure in the hell rocked out feb.13th at suburban bowl.good job guys keep on rockin.
Old friend

West Union, OH

#6 Feb 15, 2010
I came across this site because I was looking for a band website for Bad Deal. I've known these guys for over 20 years. I grew up around them. They aren't gay and if they were it wouldn't be anyone's business to discuss in a forum. How childish!!! If your worried about STD's keep your legs shut!!! At least until you get to know someone. It is real easy to catch something when you lay down for any and everyone. 1 in 3 people are estimated to have them or at least carry the virus. They give little girls shots now for HPV. Well, guess what? It is so they don't get the virus that causes warts that can later turn into cancer. With all that free love getting passed around, they had to invent a new vaccine. These are good guys and they always treated me like a lady even way back in the day when we were all crazy punks!!! I don't know any of their personal business nowadays and I don't care to. I hadn't seen them in years. I saw the show the other night and I thought it was awesome. It was the most fun I'd had in awhile. I'm ready to go back and see them again. It just amazes me that they have all stayed friends through the years. That is hard to come by. It seems to me there may be a few out there who are a little jealous of their success. I wish you guys all the luck in the world. I'm sorry I didn't get your autographs!!!! When is the next show?
cool cat

Warminster, PA

#7 Feb 16, 2010
I agree with "old friend". Grow up and leave these men alone. Why does it even matter if they were gay? With the way society is today it's acceptable for people to be gay. I could careless as long as they are happy and in love. I also agree with keeping your legs closed. People go around getting drunk, high, etc. and just lay down with any Tom, Dick, or Harry. That is how diseases get spread and unplanned pregnancy's happen. Condoms don't prevent all STD's. So the next time you're thinking about laying down and spreading your legs or men inserting something between those legs make sure you know the person and know that they are clean, and for god sakes be in a relationship with that person. Being an RN I see these kinds of things on a daily basics. Young children coming to the ER with an STD or even because they're pregnant. Half of the time it was the first time they had even had sex. The sad part about it is that their first time they got pregnant of got an STD. Schools and parents need to teach their kids to respect themselves and others. Then again it's not all teens, there's grown adults with the same stories. I had sex with so and so and now I've got warts etc. What is wrong with people these days. Respect your bodies and respect other people. Stop posting things about other people's lives and worry about your own.
straight forward

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Feb 19, 2010
Why say such a hurtful but stupid thing as if they are gay?Is it any of your business? When you tell someone something so stupid like that I would tell it also. What does that say for you? Remember you was dating one of them. Was you getting no loving and got jeolous? Poor thing! Not Really!If you are done with him and his friends leave them alone. The childish things you wrote was uncalled for.How old are you? GROW UP and GET A LIFE!
one who knows

Englewood, OH

#9 Feb 23, 2010
+lana you are the one who got this shit started after you got kicked out of his house you are one stupied bitch you need to get on with your nasty ass and leave these guys alone
I should know

Franklin, OH

#10 Feb 27, 2010
i dated matt for awhile a first and for most no signs that he is gay at allll!!!!
a good friend

Havertown, PA

#11 Feb 28, 2010
dont you all have anything better to do then write stuff on here about these guys.i know these guys and if they r gay thats news to me. known them all my life and they are some good guys in my book.it all started when this lana chick got mad at her ex because he broke the relationship off. well get a life girl move on.thats not right u posting false statements about them on the net if i were them i sue your butt for slander.grow up!
Always True

United States

#12 Mar 1, 2010
I just wanted to give my facts on this matter. I have know these guys for about 25 years. They are the most caring compasionate gentlemen that I know. Someone just got mad because they saw through their conniving, wicked ways before they got in to far.They got sent to the curb before to much dammmage was done. GOOD JOB GUYS!!! Way to keep it together. Sorry girls, "If you want to be treated like a lady then you ought to act like one."
As for the guys "I love you, you are the best!!!"
The important people know the truth.
Someone-who-know s

Dallas, TX

#13 Jul 17, 2010
Lol! How classy? STDs? Um maybe not now, but yes at one time I know that J.P. had warts at one time because he gave them to a girl I know. I mean this was back in the day but never the less it is true. I mean if ya sniff real hard you can probably still smell where they burnt them off. Oh and back to being classy, how classy to screw a married woman. And if they rock out so good then why aren't they playing somewhere a little more classy? Why not rock it sewhere that people pay to see such rocking bands? I will tell ya why, because they are all a bunch of screwed up LOSERS! Rock On. LOL
larry

Green Lane, PA

#14 Aug 9, 2010
hey there prickface im gonna defend my band because u dont know what the hell u are talking about.we do get payed to play out thank u!i dont know where u are getting your info from but if ur gonna tell it tell the shit right.your the loser.try and say that shit to my face you would get hurt like quick.as for justin dont know or care about his past.so if you wanna start some crap come and find me ill dance with ya.sounds like you had a few warts burned off since you know what it smells like.
Howard

Pasadena, MD

#15 Aug 10, 2010
Sounds like someone who knows doesn't know shit. I know that the people who always talk about how bad a band sucks do it out of jealousy because they can't play a lick or carry a tune in a bucket. I agree with some of the other coments. The people who post their bullshit need to grow up and get out of the diapers and baby formula. I've heard Bad*Deal play a few times and they are good. A good musician doesn't "dog" other peoples playing ability, they help others and give pointers. GROW UP!!!
Just wondering

Lansdowne, PA

#16 Aug 12, 2010
I think Larry is cute myself loved waiting on him when he came into my work...
queenie

United States

#17 Aug 12, 2010
They're fairies through and through.
nikki

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Aug 17, 2010
well where did you work at when you seen larry?yeah i think hes cute to wondering who he is seeing nowdays?whats your name just wondering?
lbz

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Aug 17, 2010
id like to see you talk trash to larry's face.it would be a different ballgame then.ive seen thier band and they are pretty damn good.whats the matter u jealous of them?get over it the indians did!
Just wondering

Lansdowne, PA

#20 Aug 19, 2010
It was 3-4 years ago I worked at gold star he would ride up on his bike yummy...Id rather not say my name lol have a boyfriend now...havent seen larry in a while o yeah he used to date a really nasty skank crystal brown(boyd) she WAS friends with my mom thats how I first seen larry I was only like 19 when he would come into gold star...I liked larry he was sweet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Orab Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Starrett?? 32 min Foxx_Gurl 1
hillary bien Jan 10 watwist 1
Joey and Nick russ Jan 7 Snitch buster 3
Bastin Home aka Debbie Bastin (Nov '10) Jan 1 Just saying 14
Micayla Brown at Wendy's (Nov '15) Dec '16 The OG MBrown 12
Did you buy a German Shepherd from Kelli? Dec '16 millert4 1
I NEED HELP!!!!!! Sherrie lynn green ???? I NEE... (Mar '15) Dec '16 ur mother 14

Mount Orab Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Orab Mortgages