dale

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

I don't know him but I herd he was a low life who won't keep a job and his girl supports him he will never have anything in life useless
that one dude

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

I played pool with his girl she's a very nice girl im not sure what she sees in him she can do better
Glenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

I'd like to know more about him. He dates my daughter the one that you are saying plays pool and a very nice girl. What do you know about him all the good and the bad. I've had a lot of issues with him and he and I don't see eye to eye at all.
family member

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Glenda tell your daughter to stay far away from him he will use people until they are bone dry then move on to the next he will tell a girl whatever they want to hear at the time I'm one of his family members and I love him but he isn't a good person he is a user and will never keep a job tell your daughter good luck and keep her eyes open he's a charmer but he will never be loyal to her or help support there family he may work here and there but he will never keep a normal job
Glenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

family member wrote:
Glenda tell your daughter to stay far away from him he will use people until they are bone dry then move on to the next he will tell a girl whatever they want to hear at the time I'm one of his family members and I love him but he isn't a good person he is a user and will never keep a job tell your daughter good luck and keep her eyes open he's a charmer but he will never be loyal to her or help support there family he may work here and there but he will never keep a normal job
Wow you must be a very good hearted concerned person to be a family member and tell me this information. The trouble is is that he has already been charming her every way he can and has got her an engagement ring a few months ago. He argues with me and I really don't want to get into it on here what all he has said to me but he has turned my daughter against me because I see him for who he is and very concerned. My email is ladebug24@yahoo.com if you have any other helpful information about him. Is he clean, etc... if you know what I mean. Thanks!!
family member

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

I don't know if he is clean or not I know he used to be on drugs but I haven't herd from him in months he got made at me for telling him he needs to grow up and keep a real job and stop bouncing from place to place he always seemed like a good dad when he had his kids but we haven't talked in a couple months due to the fact he didn't like what I had to say I know he has slept with a TON of people pretty much any and everyone that would that's the kind of person he is I hope your daughter don't get hurt from him and to be honest the reason why he has turned her against you is because if he can pull her away from people and he can brain wash her and make her believe his lies but he knows as long as she talks to other people they will figure him out and he don't like that then he can't use people it wouldn't surprise me if he has your daughter taking care of his baby and he gos and does what he wants I'll keep your email and if I know of anything I will let you know I hope this helps
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

It makes no sense that he can try for custody of his baby then if he is on drugs. He has a custody hearing tomorrow to get his newborn baby at 9:15 am so someone needs to speak up.
family member wrote:
I don't know if he is clean or not I know he used to be on drugs but I haven't herd from him in months he got made at me for telling him he needs to grow up and keep a real job and stop bouncing from place to place he always seemed like a good dad when he had his kids but we haven't talked in a couple months due to the fact he didn't like what I had to say I know he has slept with a TON of people pretty much any and everyone that would that's the kind of person he is I hope your daughter don't get hurt from him and to be honest the reason why he has turned her against you is because if he can pull her away from people and he can brain wash her and make her believe his lies but he knows as long as she talks to other people they will figure him out and he don't like that then he can't use people it wouldn't surprise me if he has your daughter taking care of his baby and he gos and does what he wants I'll keep your email and if I know of anything I will let you know I hope this helps
family member

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

I don't know if he is on drugs now or not I said he was a while ago but I think he has to pass a drug test to even take the baby home so he must not be on it now
Tired of this drama

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

concerned wrote:
It makes no sense that he can try for custody of his baby then if he is on drugs. He has a custody hearing tomorrow to get his newborn baby at 9:15 am so someone needs to speak up.
<quoted text>
He already won temp custody of his son Blake. The hearing tomorrow is a review I guess. Someone needs to do something!
Tired of this drama

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

family member wrote:
I don't know if he is on drugs now or not I said he was a while ago but I think he has to pass a drug test to even take the baby home so he must not be on it now
Anyone can use the "fake piss" to pass tests though. They need to do blood tests.
Very Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Doesn't make sense to give someone temporary or permanent custody. He has drug paraphanelia charges a few years ago in Clermont & domestic violence cases in Clermont to from the past
Tired of this drama

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Very Concerned wrote:
Doesn't make sense to give someone temporary or permanent custody. He has drug paraphanelia charges a few years ago in Clermont & domestic violence cases in Clermont to from the past
Exactly! It doesn't make sense! Brown county is so f'd up!
Very Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Its Clermont not Brown
Tired of this drama

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Very Concerned wrote:
Its Clermont not Brown
Oh, they're both retarded and unfair. I don't get it but I can't get into it.
wow seriously

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

poor trish
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

I don't see how she can be so blind and not see through him don't make since
Baby together

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

He is a waste of human body n fresh air, piece of shit.... He don't work nor does he take care of his.children... Why on earth would they give him a baby is beyond me!!! When he does work he only works long enough to get a few dollars.. him stop using drugs, yeah right. I don't believe that at all, I heard he is using some1 else's piss... So on that hope she opens her eyes very soon.. cause that family member is so totally right, hit it right on the nose... Stay away from him...
Tired of this drama

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

I'm a family member of Tricha, I wish she would listen but she won't. He put a ring on her finger and tells her all this stuff that she loves. She is the one who takes care of Blake; and his siblings when they have them; and her own children while he's out 'working'. Someone really needs to help!!!
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

This is another link to give Miranda Shuemake.
http://www.oh-paternity.com/faqs.aspx

What if I change my mind after I sign the Affidavit?

Either person who signed the Acknowledgment of Paternity Affidavit may bring an action to rescind it within 60 days of the last signature on the Affidavit. The Child Support Enforcement Agency where the child or the guardian or legal custodian of the child resides can assist with this process. It involves filling out a rescission form, signing up for genetic testing, and completing genetic testing. The CSEA will issue an order of paternity based on the results of the genetic tests.

After the 60 day period, the only way to rescind the Affidavit is to bring a court action to rescind within one year after it has become final. A man presumed to be the father of the child under Ohio law who did not sign the acknowledgment, either person who signed the acknowledgment, or a guardian or legal custodian of the child may bring an action to rescind the affidavit on the basis of fraud, duress, or material mistake of fact.

Help Miranda Shuemake from Amelia or Bethel area RESCIND paternity acknowledgement affidavit with Aaron Helphinstine on her son Blake!! Her Last address known as 2643 Crane Schoolhouse Rd, Bethel OH 45106

I think Aaron Helphinstine took Miranda's child by calling people saying Miranda was on drugs. I Hear he does them to and if Miranda or Aaron are on drugs then someone in Miranda's family should get custody don't you think????

Help Miranda Shuemake from Amelia or Bethel area RESCIND paternity acknowledgement affidavit with Aaron Helphinstine on her son Blake!! Her Last address known as 2643 Crane Schoolhouse Rd, Bethel OH 45106

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Orab Discussions

Search the Mount Orab Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 29,178
jessie otoole 5 hr anonymous 1
Sardinia say soccer 8 hr wtf 3
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 21 hr not 2,214
Michael wisby 23 hr cantbelievemyears 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
wreck on 32 at Brooks Malott Road Wed Fred 3
•••
•••
•••
Mount Orab Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mount Orab Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••