First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just incase

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2009
If you would set set back and read your own comments on your "Own Town"! You would understand why The Lexington News Paper several years ago Labeled. Mt Olivet "The Town time Forgot!" Do you know The history of "Blue Licks State Park"? Did you know that Daniel Boone Fought there and lost His Son? When Robertson County was first "settled" what was wanted for its name? "Hells Half Acre". It was known for its Salt Licks and Mineral Springs! It is "huge" part of Ky history! Be proud of Your County!
not proud

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 21, 2009
well im not proud i cant stand living here.hell half acre should be what it called because its like hell to live here.
usa all the way

Worton, MD

#3 Aug 21, 2009
Well why don't u move.. I think the original Robertson natives can hold down the place.
robcogal

Winder, GA

#4 Aug 21, 2009
not proud wrote:
well im not proud i cant stand living here.hell half acre should be what it called because its like hell to live here.
Get out then!!!!!!
hometown girl

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2009
i love this county and everything about it, It's just all the trashy low lives that live here now that i cant stand..if it wasnt for them this town would be the perfect place and aint none of them gonna leave cuz they know they can get by with anything here
robertsonchick

Lexington, KY

#6 Aug 21, 2009
this place has pros and cons. maybe before you knock it so much, you should explore more things about it. dont look at this county so bad because of who lives here! maybe alot of people dont like living here because you live here. ever think about that?
not proud

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 22, 2009
usa all the way wrote:
Well why don't u move.. I think the original Robertson natives can hold down the place.
ya your right on that one because the original robertson co native as you call it wont except anyone that moves here thats why every body thats not from here cant stand it and the ones thats been here all there life love it. but oh well and beleave me i would move in a heart beat but i cant afford to do so right now.
smalltown girl

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 23, 2009
just incase wrote:
If you would set set back and read your own comments on your "Own Town"! You would understand why The Lexington News Paper several years ago Labeled. Mt Olivet "The Town time Forgot!" Do you know The history of "Blue Licks State Park"? Did you know that Daniel Boone Fought there and lost His Son? When Robertson County was first "settled" what was wanted for its name? "Hells Half Acre". It was known for its Salt Licks and Mineral Springs! It is "huge" part of Ky history! Be proud of Your County!
I gree with u 100 per cent ..we should be proud and care about the place we all call home ..kutos..
smalltown girl

Lexington, KY

#9 Aug 23, 2009
I meant to say I agree...
cassie Moore

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 1, 2009
I think that roberson county is great place to live. I used to say I couldn't wait to get out when I was younger, but I've grown to love it here. It is so quiet where I live and I dont have mean neighbors telling me that I need to tie my animals up or something like that. I wouldn't want my kids to grow up anywhere else. Everyone knows everyone and you gain close relation ships with the people you know. The city is way too loud and confusing for me, and TOO MUCH TRAFFIC!!!!!! Their is alot more things in this community for our children but people just dont realize. They offer things every week for the kids at blue licks for free. I must say I love this little old town.
whoever

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 2, 2009
cassie Moore wrote:
I think that roberson county is great place to live. I used to say I couldn't wait to get out when I was younger, but I've grown to love it here. It is so quiet where I live and I dont have mean neighbors telling me that I need to tie my animals up or something like that. I wouldn't want my kids to grow up anywhere else. Everyone knows everyone and you gain close relation ships with the people you know. The city is way too loud and confusing for me, and TOO MUCH TRAFFIC!!!!!! Their is alot more things in this community for our children but people just dont realize. They offer things every week for the kids at blue licks for free. I must say I love this little old town.
yes they may offer things for little kids but what about these of us with teens there nothing for them to do on the weekends and blue licks yes its a nice park but teens are wanting more to do then go to the park there should be something in mt.olivet for these kids so they dont have to hang out in front of thomas.
Outsider

Cleveland, GA

#12 Sep 2, 2009
To not proud, I am someone that moved here from somewhere else and I think that it is a nice place to live and I have made alot of friends here. I have also been accepted here by the people. Maybe it is you and your attitude that they can't accept. Yhe native's as you call them are proud to have lived here. Some people don't care where they live, they aren't happy anywhere. So don't blame other people, take a look at yourself and the way you treat others, maybe that is the problem.
OMG

Ellicott City, MD

#13 Sep 2, 2009
just incase wrote:
If you would set set back and read your own comments on your "Own Town"! You would understand why The Lexington News Paper several years ago Labeled. Mt Olivet "The Town time Forgot!" Do you know The history of "Blue Licks State Park"? Did you know that Daniel Boone Fought there and lost His Son? When Robertson County was first "settled" what was wanted for its name? "Hells Half Acre". It was known for its Salt Licks and Mineral Springs! It is "huge" part of Ky history! Be proud of Your County!
WHOOOOO CARES??? YOU ARE A BORING ASS HISTORY PERSON!!! Daniel Boone??? LOL!!! AND Trust Me,,,Nobody Will Ever Forget MT. OLIVET!! OR DANIEL BOONE!! You Read About His Ass All The Way Through School!! HMMM? I Wonder How Many Employers Gives A Shit If You Know About DANIEL BOONE AND BLUE LICKS? I COULD GIVE A SHIT LESS! AND YES, I KNEW ALL THIS, AND IT DON'T DO NOTHING FOR ME....SORRY!!!
smartypants

Winder, GA

#14 Sep 2, 2009
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>WHOOOOO CARES??? YOU ARE A BORING ASS HISTORY PERSON!!! Daniel Boone??? LOL!!! AND Trust Me,,,Nobody Will Ever Forget MT. OLIVET!! OR DANIEL BOONE!! You Read About His Ass All The Way Through School!! HMMM? I Wonder How Many Employers Gives A Shit If You Know About DANIEL BOONE AND BLUE LICKS? I COULD GIVE A SHIT LESS! AND YES, I KNEW ALL THIS, AND IT DON'T DO NOTHING FOR ME....SORRY!!!
employers care to know this if u work for bluelicks so u dont everything u think u should.
Outsider 2

Centreville, MD

#15 Sep 3, 2009
Original Robertson natives! this crackes me up.
ZZZZZZZZZZ

Godley, TX

#16 Sep 3, 2009
To all you "Robertson natives", you can keep Mt. Olivet/Robertson County. I moved away from that Hell hole a long time ago. I have higher standards and living there was just not good enough for me. Everything and mostly everyone that is there have no ambition to improve their lives and their way of living. I wanted no part of that. For me personally, I didn't like everyone knowing my business and people there seem to thrive on wanting to know EVERYONE'S business. I guess if you're poor and aren't intelligent then that is the place for you.
Buster

Morehead, KY

#17 Sep 3, 2009
I happen to like Robertson Co. It's warm and charming.
Outsider

Cleveland, GA

#18 Sep 3, 2009
To ZZZZZ, Not everyone here has low standards and are poor. You must not know everything that you think you do. And it doesn't mean that everyone here is dumb. If you only knew how you sound, like a snotty person that don't give a sh*t about anyone. Most of the people I know here have a job and work.
not proud

Lexington, KY

#19 Sep 3, 2009
Outsider wrote:
To not proud, I am someone that moved here from somewhere else and I think that it is a nice place to live and I have made alot of friends here. I have also been accepted here by the people. Maybe it is you and your attitude that they can't accept. Yhe native's as you call them are proud to have lived here. Some people don't care where they live, they aren't happy anywhere. So don't blame other people, take a look at yourself and the way you treat others, maybe that is the problem.
well if you were acceped then you must have a good last name or have alot of money.and as far as my attitude being the problem no because im nice to everyone and i can get along with anyone but they just dont like outsiders for some reason and yes i do have friends here but they are all from somewhere esle just as i am.
who de

Winder, GA

#20 Sep 3, 2009
peatty price is a biotch. if she would move id be happy. along with ricky and crump ho. can u imagine her teaching school. id quit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Olivet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trouble Maker (Feb '13) 9 hr Ask her 2
hot teacher 15 hr Tommy 4
Denis Smith Child Molester Thu Earlene 2
Pot bust (Sep '14) Jul 26 hmmm 9
Sarah french Jul 25 elwod 3
Nathan thomas and johnny mcgloughlin (Sep '12) Jul 25 Terminator 17
Warning! KY539 outside Mount Olivet bout a mile... Jul 23 Travelthrusomedays 1

Mount Olivet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Olivet Mortgages