texting1

Brooksville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

just wondering how other people feel about supervisors texting employees from the workplace during there time off or for any other reason?have been doing much research on the issue.and i find that there are alot of privacy issues with this type of thing.does anyone else feel this is wrong?or maybe bad business practice?please share your stories.
bigger issue

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

texting1 wrote:
just wondering how other people feel about supervisors texting employees from the workplace during there time off or for any other reason?have been doing much research on the issue.and i find that there are alot of privacy issues with this type of thing.does anyone else feel this is wrong?or maybe bad business practice?please share your stories.
Don't see where this is a problem unless you are sending in house information that should not leave the business. What I do have a problem with is theft of time. It is a proven fact that employees are stealing employers time by texting, using computers and phones at work to do personal stuff. This is theft of services. There is nothing I hate worse than to go into a business and have to wait while the person who is supposed to be waiting on me or other customers while they are wasting their bosses time AND mine on the phone or computer. I was in a business the other day and the lady couldn't wait on me for sending messages on her phone. Then went up the street and the clerk was reading gossip news on the computer and I had to wait until she finished. This is the same as stealing from a store. They were stealing time from the business! Sorry but this is wrong and i don't care who you are. If you are doing this, you are a thief.
texting1

Brooksville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

well.let me sum that up for ya since you decided to way off topic there.employees goofing off on the job is an issue for the management to deal with.i agree i do see that alot myself.but bosses spend more time texting and communicating crap outside of work,then they do when there on the clock.its becoming poor work practice.theres a reason there called "management" if you buy a broken laptop you complain to the manufacturer not the lil guys who made it.its a matter of ethics.something this country is losing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Olivet Discussions

Search the Mount Olivet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min The Apostle 147,133
looking for a Juny Colemyer 30 min Funny is a gay 13
can't have a orgasm 41 min Bad grandpa 24
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Wolf 81,563
Carol Delaney 6 hr Ron 10
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Olivet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Olivet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••