do u think ashley giles will be very ...

do u think ashley giles will be very pretty when so grows up?

Posted in the Mount Olivet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
country girl 2723

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2012
I think she will be really pretty and very smart and she is very pretty now
country girl 123

Cleveland, GA

#2 Apr 10, 2012
country girl 2723 wrote:
Ashley GET OVER yourself!!!!!!!1I CANNOT believe the way you do things.lmao we all know you like yourself.
country girl 2723

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Apr 10, 2012
this is not ashley ho
country girl 123

Cleveland, GA

#4 Apr 10, 2012
country girl 2723 wrote:
this is not ashley ho
Hey Ho takes one to know one .
OOOOAsh

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Apr 11, 2012
country girl 2723 wrote:
OH Yeah .U Go Ashley . We all know U like Urself .
america

United States

#6 Apr 11, 2012
Trashy girl is all she is. Running around dressed like a stripper. Have some self respect. The damn parents need to grow up and raise their kids not make the older ones raise the little ones.
Ashleys mom

Maysville, KY

#7 Apr 12, 2012
My daughter don't dress any different than any of the other kids in this town. Don't you people have anything else to do besides get on here and trash people and kids? Ashley don't comment back on these post!
haha really

United States

#8 Apr 12, 2012
Like u have any right to say anything bout anyone lol. U don't even raise ur kids. Ashley and red raise the other two. Plus they r always running the streets with no rules and no clothes. It's gross. Grow up and be a parent and control what ur kids do. Nick will be in jail in no time. Little prick walks around cussing and flipping ppl off. Which is just rude. He needs a good ass whooping. But ur to damn lazy to worry bout it.
Ashleys mom

Maysville, KY

#9 Apr 12, 2012
Ha ha.. say what ya want. My kids r taking care of. Maybe they do cuss but how many kids do u no that dont? And yea they do take there little brother with em sometimes is that any of ur buisness?
haha really

United States

#10 Apr 12, 2012
Ur lousy I'm surprised u can even use a computer u lazy cow. Ur a worthless parent and the whole world knows it. U hardly ever take care of ur kids if u did they would be at home not roaming the streets like hobos.
pitiful

Grayson, KY

#11 Apr 12, 2012
Is this not just right down sad?I really don't know the little girl or her parents that well but come on .Why start putting down a child ?It would seem to me that somebody has something against the family and are just trash talking again .
haha really

United States

#12 Apr 12, 2012
Telling the truth isn't trash talking and obviously u don't know these ppl.
Ashleys mom

Morehead, KY

#13 Apr 12, 2012
If u have a problem with me or my kids why dont u come to our house and tell us about it instead of hiding behind ur computer! We live at 80 south main street. But Im sure you already no this.
wow

United States

#14 Apr 12, 2012
Leave this little girl alone ! i know ashley well, and she is a good kid ! so to all you nosey, stuck up, no it alls can go fu#c off !
opinion

Lexington, KY

#15 Apr 13, 2012
haha really wrote:
Telling the truth isn't trash talking and obviously u don't know these ppl.
So you say you are telling the truth.It sounds to me like some low life or either some other teen that doesn't like her or either a "snooty" little "snob" that thinks they are better than this family and if that's the case it goes to show the kids pick this up from their parents .This town is so full of people that look down on others that don't dress in the name brands of clothing or live in a big fancy house or drive a brand new car .So whatever the case may be just leave the child and her family alone.I am sure if we only knew who you were that there would be plenty to be said for you or your family .
haha really

United States

#16 Apr 13, 2012
opinion wrote:
<quoted text>So you say you are telling the truth.It sounds to me like some low life or either some other teen that doesn't like her or either a "snooty" little "snob" that thinks they are better than this family and if that's the case it goes to show the kids pick this up from their parents .This town is so full of people that look down on others that don't dress in the name brands of clothing or live in a big fancy house or drive a brand new car .So whatever the case may be just leave the child and her family alone.I am sure if we only knew who you were that there would be plenty to be said for you or your family .
haha can't pick on her because she doesn't wear name brands if she never puts clothes on. She is like 13 or 14 walking around MO with tiny shorts on that show everything and a sports bra??? Really? Is that what u want ur child dressing like with the way the world is today? Little girls go missing all the time and r raped and killed. The parents should be teaching this child self respect but of course they could care less as long as they don't have to put up with them. Ashley isn't the only one who does this but the topic is bout her so that's who gets pointed out. And no one is pointing fingers on what this ppl have big deal. They could live in a box for all I care. It's just sad u can't drive threw MO with out their unruly children flipping u off and cussing at u(nick) or seeing half naked lil girls(Ashley and red).
Ashleys mom

Morehead, KY

#17 Apr 13, 2012
Maybe nick only does those things to you cause he dont like you. And my kids dont dress like that. So i dont no what ur talking about on that one! Like i said before if you got a problem with my kids come talk to me or Jesse i put my address on here. But Im sure you no where we live, just cant say it to our face you hide behind ur computer. The sad part is i no this is someone who knows us pretty well cause you called Jessie "red".
haha really

United States

#18 Apr 13, 2012
Ashleys mom wrote:
Maybe nick only does those things to you cause he dont like you. And my kids dont dress like that. So i dont no what ur talking about on that one! Like i said before if you got a problem with my kids come talk to me or Jesse i put my address on here. But Im sure you no where we live, just cant say it to our face you hide behind ur computer. The sad part is i no this is someone who knows us pretty well cause you called Jessie "red".
everyone knows u and how u don't raise ur kids. And yes ur kids do dress this way and nick does this to everyone.
opinion

Clarkesville, GA

#19 Apr 13, 2012
haha really wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone knows u and how u don't raise ur kids. And yes ur kids do dress this way and nick does this to everyone.
haha really you sound like some piece of @@it!!!
Ashleys mom

Morehead, KY

#20 Apr 13, 2012
I do raise my kids, they are here with me every night unless they stay with a friend on the weekend. But none of this is any of ur Damn buisness! So why dont u stop worrying about my kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Olivet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
true Sun Skip 3
Neighbor Sat clowny 4
why is Josh Fredrick still out of jail Oct 18 Justus 3
Bill Lea (Apr '10) Oct 18 curious 14
get these heroin & meth addicts out of town !!! Oct 18 curious 7
D & S diesel Oct 18 Bubba 1
Backyard pot grower in Falmouth on liberty st Oct 18 Barb 21

Mount Olivet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance