whats her story?
ohbaby

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Jun 8, 2010
he is pregnant, like 3 possible daddys
Concerned Friend

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 9, 2010
For one the last name is Ries! For two STOP while your ahead! Don't even start runnin your mouths about sh*t that you know nothing about!
drd

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 9, 2010
It's she not he dumba$$
lol

Maysville, KY

#5 Jun 10, 2010
heard shes a fun girl to just hang out with. always seemed nice to me and my friends.
holly

Newport, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2010
hey everyone yes some shit is true there wasnt 3 daddys there was 2 but i had a miscariage...ya know everyone makes mistakes in life but all you can do is make the best of the situation... true friends dont judge i know who i have and dont and i really could care less about the others but say what you want about me i really honestly dont care... opinions are like a**holes everyone has one
Nathan Thomas

Newport, KY

#7 Jul 11, 2010
Its no ones business what is going on with my girl
peacefyl

United States

#8 Jul 12, 2010
holly..sorry that u lost yr baby...even when you don't plan its still heartbreakin
mamaC

United States

#9 Jul 12, 2010
me too...
holly

Newport, KY

#10 Jul 12, 2010
thanks
batman

Morehead, KY

#12 Oct 5, 2010
i think she is nothing but a no good thief and pill head slut. she screwed like 11 guys for pills a summer ago. she does nothing but start rumors about every one she talks to. she is a no good piece of shit
mad bitch

Morehead, KY

#13 Oct 17, 2010
she is nothing but a f*cking slut who does nothing but try to f*ck everyones man! but i tell u what when i see the bitch she gettin one hell of a ass whoopin an i dont care where she is the damn homewrecking wh*re!!!!!!! she has tryed to break up so many families cause she cant get her own man that she had to move out of MO because so many people want to whoop her ass! what a damn slut. an yea its my buisness when she texting my husband an callin him u need to put ur dog on a leash!!! i will get my revenge
Scorned Woman

United States

#14 Oct 18, 2010
mad bitch wrote:
she is nothing but a f*cking slut who does nothing but try to f*ck everyones man! but i tell u what when i see the bitch she gettin one hell of a ass whoopin an i dont care where she is the damn homewrecking wh*re!!!!!!! she has tryed to break up so many families cause she cant get her own man that she had to move out of MO because so many people want to whoop her ass! what a damn slut. an yea its my buisness when she texting my husband an callin him u need to put ur dog on a leash!!! i will get my revenge
I Know what you mean Mad Bitch Too Many Homewreckers in MT.Olivet!!!!! I Know another this same thing happened to me about 3yrs. ago and believe me I know where your coming from Totally! This BITCH just about broke my home up but did'nt succeced ( not this person your speaking of but another Slut who would do anything for there drugs and money! I just hope things work out for u as it did me! Your right in fighting for your man Mad Bitch! GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!!!
it takes 2

Bellevue, WA

#15 Oct 18, 2010
holly might have done that stuff but hello it takes 2 so y the h*ll should she be the only one to blame??
lost on my way one day

Morehead, KY

#16 Oct 18, 2010
Holly is a fine young lady, she no different than any of the other wemon around here. Please leave her alone.
lost on my way one day

Morehead, KY

#17 Oct 18, 2010
as a matter of fact, holly is THE very best woman around! prettiest too! thats why all these women are haters! Shes a honeybun..........
a friend

Lexington, KY

#18 Oct 19, 2010
We all know who Mad Bitch is, an all she is doing is making an a$$ of herself on here. Your so called husband has cheated on you so many times its not evn funny. And you have done the same to him. Holly is a single girl that can do whatever the fu@k she wants to do. Shes also been clean for a pretty good while now and I am proud of her. And as for her screwing guys for drugs, thats a lie. She has a job, she can pay for them if she wanted the useless things. Maybe some of the other low lifes in this town should try getting job instead of worrying about everyone else..
yup

Morehead, KY

#19 Oct 19, 2010
leave her alone she is gone from the county/town cant hurt any one just drop it
common

Morehead, KY

#20 Oct 20, 2010
She is quite hot, not to mention she is sweet, there was one point i would have given anything to be with her.
Obvious

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Nov 9, 2010
We all kno that it's Jason on here taking up for holly ( honeybun) we all kno u call her that an I thinks it's pitiful how u would do Jake that way she is a good girl an has always been a good woman to u shes always took care ur ass an deserves alot better then u an it's pretty dirty that u go behind her back especially when she commented on here taking up for ur relationship an u go after her saying holly is the best woman n everything ur a piece of shit if u really feel that way about holly an u think she's the best woman u shouldn't be with Jake an top it all off shes knocked up with ur baby an u tryin screw other girls shows what kind of guy u r i would treat her like a queen an maybe one day i have the chanceI kno plenty of guys that would be with her including me!! I think she is hot an sweet n I hope she leaves ur ass so maybe I can have a chance with her been wanting to for long time been waitin on u to fuck up cause u always do thanks bud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Olivet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonya and Brian 40 min Hey hey hey 9
Mark Sutton (Jan '14) 5 hr Facts 27
song game 5 hr Jessie 10
Falmouth McDonalds (Mar '13) 16 hr big daddy 103
Lany For City Council Mon Jan 51
cheaten husbands Sun sherichr 12
cheating husband Jan 24 sherichr 1
Mount Olivet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web