Three Jefferson County teens charged ...

Three Jefferson County teens charged in string of robberies

There are 5 comments on the The Mobile Register Online story from Nov 19, 2009, titled Three Jefferson County teens charged in string of robberies. In it, The Mobile Register Online reports that:

Jefferson County authorities today announced formal charges against three teens nabbed moments after a convenience store robbery thanks to a Good Samaritan who followed them until authorities arrived and took over.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mobile Register Online.

friend of a friend

Deville, LA

#1 Nov 23, 2009
this news has kept me awake for three str. nights. the 16 year old boy grew up with my nephew. i am trying to figure out what in the world went wrong. yes it is true this child had been in trouble before but nothing that comes anywhere close to comparing to this. now i feel so bad for this childs grandfather who was raising this child all on his own. this childs life is gone and i feel so helpless to help him. just want everyone to know this child had alot of love in his heart but made one life changing choice that has now changed his life forever. i am praying for you, Heath, and may god be with you.
Zakkk

Birmingham, AL

#3 Feb 3, 2010
I knew one of them, he used to be my boy.. His grandfather let him drop out of school and he ended up selling drugs to get money, i noticed he was going downhill.. I hate myself for not being able to talk to him before he got in to deep, but he's locked away now, hopefully this will give him a chance to get closer with god. I miss my boy.
Herb Zide

Birmingham, AL

#4 Mar 20, 2010
Cane them!
Native

Ecorse, MI

#5 May 14, 2010
Heath's mother passed away when he was almost 3 years old from cancer. This child lived in a troubled home from the get go. To bad the child protective services did not take him out of the grandparents home. Maybe things would have turned out better in his life.
Native

River Rouge, MI

#7 Jul 25, 2010
Has anyone heard what has happened to Heath? I know he has done wrong and now he will have to pay. I only wish that protective services had steped in when he was a little boy. He lived in a troubled home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Olive Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weed in cardiff (Dec '12) Jul 26 tolsdfghjklpoiu 59
ring me Jul 13 Colcotboy76 2
house on marshel drive , sold for 500.00 Jul 12 kat 1
Most wanted Jun '15 Fugitive recovery 1
News Gardendale Man Indicted for Mount Olive Pharmac... (Sep '11) Sep '11 JupiterLove 1
News Drive-through Easter celebration (Apr '11) Apr '11 Ryan 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec '10 Give Me a Break 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Olive Mortgages