Three Jefferson County teens charged in string of robberies

Nov 19, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Mobile Register Online

Jefferson County authorities today announced formal charges against three teens nabbed moments after a convenience store robbery thanks to a Good Samaritan who followed them until authorities arrived and took over.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
friend of a friend

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

this news has kept me awake for three str. nights. the 16 year old boy grew up with my nephew. i am trying to figure out what in the world went wrong. yes it is true this child had been in trouble before but nothing that comes anywhere close to comparing to this. now i feel so bad for this childs grandfather who was raising this child all on his own. this childs life is gone and i feel so helpless to help him. just want everyone to know this child had alot of love in his heart but made one life changing choice that has now changed his life forever. i am praying for you, Heath, and may god be with you.
Zakkk

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

I knew one of them, he used to be my boy.. His grandfather let him drop out of school and he ended up selling drugs to get money, i noticed he was going downhill.. I hate myself for not being able to talk to him before he got in to deep, but he's locked away now, hopefully this will give him a chance to get closer with god. I miss my boy.
Herb Zide

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Judged:

Cane them!
Native

Ecorse, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Heath's mother passed away when he was almost 3 years old from cancer. This child lived in a troubled home from the get go. To bad the child protective services did not take him out of the grandparents home. Maybe things would have turned out better in his life.
Native

River Rouge, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Has anyone heard what has happened to Heath? I know he has done wrong and now he will have to pay. I only wish that protective services had steped in when he was a little boy. He lived in a troubled home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Olive Discussions

Search the Mount Olive Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Weed in cardiff (Dec '12) Sat coppertop30 5
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jul 11 freedom 201
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun 17 Rep 704
AL Recent tornado outbreak in South may set new re... (Apr '11) Jun 14 ThomasA 416
Green / weed / cannibis / cardiff (Apr '13) May '14 jay 6
KKK makes home in Adamsville!!! Apr '14 Grand Dragon JJ 1
yard work Apr '14 carolep 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Olive Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••