Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2010?

Posted in the Mount Olive Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 704 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2014
First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Mr Snyder

Phenix City, AL

#1 Oct 12, 2010
Bush/Cheney
Alabama Southern Belle

Marietta, GA

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Whoever has a tough stance on immigration!
MyHomeIsAlabama

Lincolnton, NC

#3 Oct 12, 2010
Are you serious? Bentley, of course!
r. jackson

Florence, AL

#4 Oct 12, 2010
best man
payday

Coudersport, PA

#5 Oct 12, 2010
Robert Bentley. The only choice.
Bud W

Laceys Spring, AL

#6 Oct 12, 2010
Byrd was the best hope for Alabama but the AEA made sure he got beat. Sparks and Bentley are bums in my book. Sparks is a Southern Democrat and has only been Agriculture commissioner. Bentley is backed by the AEA and will do what ever they want. I see Alabama falling to 50th in education statistics if Bentley is elected.
BOBBY

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Oct 13, 2010
I think Sparks will make a wonderful Governor I think he know the word yes the other party only know ..NO.. THEY ARE NOT FOR THE POOR ONLY THE RICH
BOBBY

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Oct 13, 2010
I think they are all bums & don't care about nothing but there bank accounts & keeping poor peoples poorer
BOBBY

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Oct 13, 2010
Bobby is a native of Alabama & have relatives all over the state
Bud W

Laceys Spring, AL

#10 Oct 13, 2010
BOBBY wrote:
Bobby is a native of Alabama & have relatives all over the state
Why are you referring to yourself in third person? Your next comment should be Bobby is an idiot.
taxpaying republican

Fyffe, AL

#11 Oct 13, 2010
BOBBY wrote:
I think Sparks will make a wonderful Governor I think he know the word yes the other party only know ..NO.. THEY ARE NOT FOR THE POOR ONLY THE RICH
if sparks gets elected we'll all be poor because you are right the demos don't know how to say no. think about it,it takes money to support lazy ass people like food stamps,wic,free housing,free cell phones,welfare and don't forget free healthcare,so where do you think the money comes from the poor? think again.
MyHomeIsAlabama

Fruithurst, AL

#12 Oct 13, 2010
Bud W wrote:
Byrd was the best hope for Alabama but the AEA made sure he got beat. Sparks and Bentley are bums in my book. Sparks is a Southern Democrat and has only been Agriculture commissioner. Bentley is backed by the AEA and will do what ever they want. I see Alabama falling to 50th in education statistics if Bentley is elected.
I have heard Bentley speak several times & think you are wrong about the AEA. True, they backed him over Byrne but that was just their hatred of Byrne and not any deal with Bentley!
Alabama Southern Belle

United States

#13 Oct 13, 2010
taxpaying republican wrote:
<quoted text>
if sparks gets elected we'll all be poor because you are right the demos don't know how to say no. think about it,it takes money to support lazy ass people like food stamps,wic,free housing,free cell phones,welfare and don't forget free healthcare,so where do you think the money comes from the poor? think again.
I agree!
Susan Newman

Spearfish, SD

#14 Oct 13, 2010
He is honorable and trustworthy
Curious

Gadsden, AL

#15 Oct 13, 2010
BOBBY wrote:
Give me one legitimate example of the GOP being the party of "NO' if you can.
Helen

United States

#16 Oct 13, 2010
I'm Republican
bluedotdem

Auburn, AL

#17 Oct 13, 2010
Ron Sparks will be the "people's" Governor. I proudly support him as the next Governor of the great state of Alabama.

Since: Jul 09

Montgomery, AL

#18 Oct 13, 2010
Ron Sparks has been bought by the gambling mafia and the black caucus.
Alabama

Rockdale, TX

#19 Oct 13, 2010
Capt Goon wrote:
Ron Sparks has been bought by the gambling mafia and the black caucus.
If he wins it will be because of the black vote. Who are the most gamblers? Why blacks of course.
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

#20 Oct 13, 2010
We have enough Republicans in Alabama and they are keeping this State behind the times.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Olive Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Aug 29 JohnJ 215
Pet or nuisance? Morris police take 7-year-old ... Aug 28 Hog Heaven 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Give Him a Brain 84
Weed lol Jul '14 Rory4lifee 1
Weed in cardiff (Dec '12) Jul '14 Rory4lifee 6
AL Recent tornado outbreak in South may set new re... (Apr '11) Jun '14 ThomasA 416
AL Who do you support for Attorney General in Alab... (Oct '10) Nov '13 thetruth 115
•••
•••
•••

Mount Olive Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Olive People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mount Olive News, Events & Info