Who do you support for U.S. House in ...
Citizen

United States

#1736 Jul 8, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason i wont post is because your ignorant and even if i did it would give you reason to start another debate. Stay uninformed. Stay democrat.Stay a 49er.LOL
More lame excuses. You have been shown a liar.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#1737 Jul 8, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>More lame excuses. You have been shown a liar.
LOL SMFH
lets stop the hate

West Hamlin, WV

#1738 Jul 11, 2013
not shure
happy

West Hamlin, WV

#1739 Jul 11, 2013
glad it worked out
hey

West Hamlin, WV

#1740 Jul 11, 2013
IM GLAD HE WON
1 post removed
not sure

Mount Hope, WV

#1742 Jul 15, 2013
Another stupid election post that's been going on for years...
so what

Chapmanville, WV

#1743 Jul 15, 2013
so what
TAMMY

Chapmanville, WV

#1744 Jul 16, 2013
oh no
Tina

Chapmanville, WV

#1745 Jul 16, 2013
really
exil

Saint Albans, WV

#1746 Jul 16, 2013
Still same stupid post.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1747 Jul 16, 2013
Still same stupid people.
not sure

Mount Hope, WV

#1748 Jul 17, 2013
And on and on...
11 posts removed
mark

Chapmanville, WV

#1760 Jul 23, 2013
good guy
7 posts removed

The Real Jimmy Love

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1768 Jul 28, 2013
And stroke down.
1 post removed
teo

Kenna, WV

#1770 Jul 29, 2013
teo wrote:
i support the drugereport .com
me to

The Real Jimmy Love

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1771 Jul 30, 2013
wow you people are really making a difference! why my quality of life has gone up 0.1% ah never mind your worthless and weak.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1772 Jul 30, 2013
The Real Jimmy Love wrote:
wow you people are really making a difference! why my quality of life has gone up 0.1% ah never mind your worthless and weak.
Your quality went up 0.1% now it stands at 0.1%. Congrats.

The Real Jimmy Love

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1773 Jul 30, 2013
You would be proud of that!
Let me guess you are part of a party.
I love how diluted you people are thinking that your accomplishing anything.
Like I said worthless and weak.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1774 Jul 30, 2013
The Real Jimmy Love wrote:
You would be proud of that!
Let me guess you are part of a party.
I love how diluted you people are thinking that your accomplishing anything.
Like I said worthless and weak.
You say a lot and it says nothing, as in no substance, you are just a troll spamming the Lewisburg forum for attention and would not surprise me if you go *POOF* in the future, topix dislikes spamming buffoons like yourself.
exil

Man, WV

#1775 Jul 30, 2013
You people will never shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount-Nebo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Hominy Falls (Feb '11) Sat Porch Honky 4
CoolEvieR01 Jun 13 Lee 1
old blue chevy truck that comes to the truck stop Apr '16 Sharp 2
fire in mount nebo (Aug '10) Oct '15 Big Jim 3
fansty video (Dec '12) Sep '15 mark 2
Sewer stink in school (Oct '14) Sep '15 forme2know 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount-Nebo Mortgages