“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15599 May 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Bridges?
This is an internet forum and has nothing to do with real life. <quoted text>
But Sundog.....Republicans Think That This Is Real Life....

Fox News Told Them So.....
exil

Charleston, WV

#15600 May 24, 2013
Amen!!!!!!!!!!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#15601 May 24, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
But Sundog.....Republicans Think That This Is Real Life....
Fox News Told Them So.....
Oh, that's right. And Bushbaby is the biggest republican of all.

Except that he won't admit it.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15602 May 24, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I Thought You Said You Wouldn't Lower Yourself To Call People Names....Or Something To That Effect....
She did, but as a woman, it is her prerogative to change her mind. It's sort of like how she "claims" to be an independent, but is so right wing that when she goes into the men's room she automatically adopts a "wide stance" like Larry Craig.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#15603 May 24, 2013
bushman wrote:
Anthony Wiener has pulled out his wiener again. If he wants elected Mayor of NY he had better keep it in his pants. I think he needs Sundog's therapist.
He says that he wants to be mayor of NY, but his advertisements show the city of Pittsburgh in the background. Typical ignorant dumbocrat.
Now limp Stuck Ficks like Stuck Fick and Meat Lover will say that it wasn't Wiener's fault, but then again, when did a dumbocrat ever do anything wrong?

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15604 May 24, 2013
Hey, at least he didn't trespass on his ex-wife's property like that idiot Mark Sanford did. You remember him, don't you? He was the republican adulterer from South Carolina who couldn't keep his Crowley in his pants.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
He says that he wants to be mayor of NY, but his advertisements show the city of Pittsburgh in the background. Typical ignorant dumbocrat.
Now limp Stuck Ficks like Stuck Fick and Meat Lover will say that it wasn't Wiener's fault, but then again, when did a dumbocrat ever do anything wrong?

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15605 May 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Hey, at least he didn't trespass on his ex-wife's property like that idiot Mark Sanford did. You remember him, don't you? He was the republican adulterer from South Carolina who couldn't keep his Crowley in his pants.
<quoted text>
I remember that fool, "hiking the Appy Trail" is what he told his sheep and was spotted "elsewhere".

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15606 May 24, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that fool, "hiking the Appy Trail" is what he told his sheep and was spotted "elsewhere".
LOL...yeah, he was a "family values" man. I guess he just didn't value his "own" family.

But who are we to judge. Republicans in South Carolina chose to elect an adulterer to represent them.

But I wonder why the want to make fun of Weiner for running for mayor of NYC? Do you suppose they are suffering from some form of hypocrisy?
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#15607 May 24, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy, you seem to have selective memory, but then again, being a dumb ass dumbocrat I am surprised you have any memory at all. You have no problem recalling Sanford's transgressions, but seem to have forgotten all about Weiner (Stuck Fick never forgets about the Weiner).

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15608 May 24, 2013
Such hypocrisy, Lady. I swear, you panties must be cutting off the blood supply to your Crowley.

Remember this, Crowley head.

a.) Weiner has not been elected yet. Sanford has.
b.) Weiner did not run on the family values platform. Sanford did.
c.) There is a difference between sending someone a pic of your Crowley and letting your Crowley explore the caves of Argentina....so to speak.
d.) Is that a Crowley in your pants, or are you happy to see me.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy, you seem to have selective memory, but then again, being a dumb ass dumbocrat I am surprised you have any memory at all. You have no problem recalling Sanford's transgressions, but seem to have forgotten all about Weiner (Stuck Fick never forgets about the Weiner).

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#15609 May 24, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Weiner has you spooked LMAO. At least he embraces the true pronunciation of his name unlike the PGA wannabe "Bayner". LMAO

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15610 May 24, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Weiner has you spooked LMAO. At least he embraces the true pronunciation of his name unlike the PGA wannabe "Bayner". LMAO
At best, it's a "stretch" (pardon the Weiner pun).

Sanford represents the people of South Carolina in Washington DC. Weiner is running for mayor of NYC.

I'm sure that republitards won't see the significance of that, but I think the humans do see the difference.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#15611 May 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
At best, it's a "stretch" (pardon the Weiner pun).
Sanford represents the people of South Carolina in Washington DC. Weiner is running for mayor of NYC.
I'm sure that republitards won't see the significance of that, but I think the humans do see the difference.
True, neither impacts WV but in the past (for a few years) Weiner has put a hurting on their favorite FOX mannequins like Billo quite a few times on their air, that is where that faux outrage comes from.

Nothing based on reality except they tell their fans what to say in regards to Weiner but would not surprise me if Crowley identified Weiner's package in a lineup thus bringing him down. Speaking of "identifying packages", what happened to Pink Poet?

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15612 May 24, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
True, neither impacts WV but in the past (for a few years) Weiner has put a hurting on their favorite FOX mannequins like Billo quite a few times on their air, that is where that faux outrage comes from.
Nothing based on reality except they tell their fans what to say in regards to Weiner but would not surprise me if Crowley identified Weiner's package in a lineup thus bringing him down. Speaking of "identifying packages", what happened to Pink Poet?
Yeah, Weiner sure did tear into those people. Some of those clips were just hilarious. But, he was stupid and deserved what he got. To be honest, I don't think he deserves a shot at redemption either.

Actually, The Warrior Poet turned out to be okay in my book. Turns out we could agree to disagree and that's good enough for me.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#15613 May 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Weiner sure did tear into those people. Some of those clips were just hilarious. But, he was stupid and deserved what he got. To be honest, I don't think he deserves a shot at redemption either.
Actually, The Warrior Poet turned out to be okay in my book. Turns out we could agree to disagree and that's good enough for me.
Ok, did not know, hadn't seen him around in awhile.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15614 May 24, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, did not know, hadn't seen him around in awhile.
I think he was on here last week. Haven't seen him since.

“I walk among you but”

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#15615 May 24, 2013
Weepy, Sundog, How are you? I have missed you both. I have lost the place where we used to pst or maybe it isn't there anymore.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15616 May 24, 2013
Bellah wrote:
Weepy, Sundog, How are you? I have missed you both. I have lost the place where we used to pst or maybe it isn't there anymore.
Hey Bellah!!

How are you?

I will send you a link to one of the places we all still post.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15617 May 24, 2013
I'm Gonna Run For President In 2016!!!!....If I Can Get Past Hillary....I Know I Can Beat Anything The Republicans Can Send Out....

I'm Just Not Sure I Can Get By Hillary....

“I walk among you but”

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#15618 May 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bellah!!
How are you?
I will send you a link to one of the places we all still post.
Hi , I got it. I will post there I get here. I was just checking Huntington out. Have a nice evening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount-Nebo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sewer stink in school (Oct '14) Oct '14 Conserned P 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
st Patrick's parade (Aug '14) Aug '14 not workin 4 u 1
c underwood and the koch bros (Jul '14) Jul '14 annie 1
Sen. Nick Rahall (Jun '14) Jun '14 Miss Piggy 2
Christina Underwoods BULL$#!T War on coal ad (Jun '14) Jun '14 Is she for real 3
News WV Man, Adult Stepdaughter Charged With Incest (Sep '13) May '14 PieceMaker 9
More from around the web

Mount-Nebo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]