Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#61659 Sep 3, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
They had warning well in advance of the hurricane and buses ready to take them out. They stayed so the government would take care of them like they had been doing all along with welfare and food stamps. Blaming their stupidity and laziness on bush is a typical Libby ploy.
Buses? No. Buses to take them where?

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#61660 Sep 3, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not receiving any form of public assistance, you cranky old jackhole. However, didn't I read that you were on Social Security and Medicare now? Go find something else meaningless, like your life, to bitch about, hypocrite.
You ignorant libbys seem to have a hard time with reality. I am not on Medicare yet and I "invested" into both of these programs for over 40 years. Unlike dipshits like you who lay around all day doing nothing but playing with your self or your free Obama phone, or both. If you actually worked for a living, you would understand how Social Security and Medicare work. They are not free to working people, just limp dicks like you.
Big joe

Williamson, WV

#61661 Sep 3, 2014
Azathoth wrote:
Johnson will try to get rid of the terrible practice of Mountain Top Removal, and move our state into the mainstream of renewable energy! Johnson has my vote!
JOHNSON is a as!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61662 Sep 3, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant libbys seem to have a hard time with reality. I am not on Medicare yet and I "invested" into both of these programs for over 40 years. Unlike dipshits like you who lay around all day doing nothing but playing with your self or your free Obama phone, or both. If you actually worked for a living, you would understand how Social Security and Medicare work. They are not free to working people, just limp dicks like you.
Obama is robbing medicare and seniors are suffering for it. http://dailysignal.com/2012/08/01/obamacare-r...
1 post removed

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#61664 Sep 3, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is robbing medicare and seniors are suffering for it. http://dailysignal.com/2012/08/01/obamacare-r...
As long as the freeloaders continue to vote Democrat, they along with the illegals (more freeloaders) will have excellent health care and that is all that matters.

“Imagine Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#61665 Sep 3, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn off the Fox Noise and throw a bag over your wife's head and pay attention, you drooling slack-jawed jackanapes. You and your ilk are the ones who are having problems with reality. Parroting (cover the parrot cage too) the twisted misinformation and outright lies you get from right-wing media does not prepare you to deal with what is actually happening. Slathering anybody you don't like with unjustifiable, untrue stereotypes and slander does not make you superior. Calmly discussing problems and trying to reach solutions will at least make you equal. I can see how that might be a let-down for you. With few exceptions, all of your posts since Dec. 2013 have been ill-tempered, unprovoked insults and lies, with few attempts at resolving anything. Just a cranky old man, the best part of whose life apparently sucked. Don't make it everyone else's problem.
As for myself, I am not on public assistance. I work as hard as most people. I pay into Social Security and Medicare too, and will be glad to have them when the time comes. Being self-employed, I have considerable leeway as to when I work and when I take a few minutes to inform people who suffer from self-inflicted idiocy like yourself of the facts of the matter under discussion. For example, Obamaphones are an urban myth. What you think is a government handout is run by a private company, and started during the Bush administration. The lady in the video you love to keep posting was as misinformed as you are. Continuing to repeat and act on lies doesn't help anyone.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61666 Sep 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused. There aren't less jobs under Obama. There are more. Your party lost 8.8 million jobs. Obama created over 9 million. Coal jobs too.
Read it twice if you need.
have you got the real figures bacon ? maybe the one where unemployment ran out ? that sort of real figure.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61668 Sep 3, 2014
im not in obamas herd... I don't come on here plagiarize obamas words. does anybody notice what liberals say in topix ... its usually a copy of what Obama has said ?
Dalai Lama

Milton, WV

#61669 Sep 3, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
So now some will be warm, some cold, some wet some dry. That sounds strangely like the way it is now.
The global warming scare didn't work so now it's trying to scare people with telling them some will be warm or cold, some dry or wet. That's terrifying, well have the same weather we've always had! Yikes!
See since their previous theories have all been proven to be WRONG, they now have decided that the way to go is an all inclusive "theory". Hot or cold, rain or shine, it is ALWAYS mans fault and they need your money to "fix" it. The natural weather patterns that have happened for millions of years are now all of a sudden mans fault. It is the perfect "theory". Now no matter what, they can never be wrong. It is a good plan since everything else they have said was WRONG. It is hot in August, RUN FOR YOU LIVES........ It is cold and snowy in January.......RUN FOR YOU LIVES. And while you are running hand over your money and they will fix it so it is no longer hot in August and cold and snowy in January. Errrr wait, ummmm.
Dalai Lama

Milton, WV

#61670 Sep 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I dread sounding condescending here, ADL, but I do detect a slight change in your approach to the dumb tea bagger. One more closely resembling mine.
You spread hatred and hostility where ever you go, and it is contagious. I bet you mom is so proud. ADL used to be fairly decent and even though I rarely agreed, she wasnt hostile, rude, and obnoxious. A little time around you and poof, she is a demeaning arrogant biatch. Not hard to see why you are single and will stay that way forever.
Dalai Lama

Milton, WV

#61671 Sep 3, 2014
UH oh. Sounds like very soon Obama is really going to have to break out the pen and play dictator.

==========

The Senate electoral map for this fall's midterms clearly favors Republicans, but a new Battleground Poll suggests it could be tilting further.
Christian Science Monitor
By Peter Grier 3 hours ago

There’s fresh evidence that Republicans are inching toward winning control of the Senate in November.

The bipartisan George Washington University Battleground Poll released Wednesday has the GOP ahead on the generic congressional ballot by 4 percentage points, 46 to 42 percent. More ominously for Democrats, in states where there is a competitive Senate race, Republicans lead the generic ballot by 16 percentage points, 52 to 36.

“Though the American public is as divided as it has been all year, as we head into the 2014 general elections the advantage among likely voters is flowing toward Republicans,” said Christopher Arterton, George Washington University professor of political management and poll director.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61672 Sep 3, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
See since their previous theories have all been proven to be WRONG, they now have decided that the way to go is an all inclusive "theory". Hot or cold, rain or shine, it is ALWAYS mans fault and they need your money to "fix" it. The natural weather patterns that have happened for millions of years are now all of a sudden mans fault. It is the perfect "theory". Now no matter what, they can never be wrong. It is a good plan since everything else they have said was WRONG. It is hot in August, RUN FOR YOU LIVES........ It is cold and snowy in January.......RUN FOR YOU LIVES. And while you are running hand over your money and they will fix it so it is no longer hot in August and cold and snowy in January. Errrr wait, ummmm.
theres a book out called global warming survival... it will tell em how to survive George.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61673 Sep 3, 2014
the liberal "preppers" studied it and were good to go until ... THE POLAR VORTEXes hit. then they all ran inside and cranked on the heat for days. never mind that the heat comes from coal. its laughable.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61674 Sep 3, 2014
really. liberals do make me laugh sometimes.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61675 Sep 3, 2014
yeah I know ... I bet those libs are sucking on that air conditioning right now writing to conservatives how bad coal is. clueless and dumb.
Dalai Lama

Milton, WV

#61676 Sep 3, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
yeah I know ... I bet those libs are sucking on that air conditioning right now writing to conservatives how bad coal is. clueless and dumb.
Funny you mention that. I been meaning to ask the global warming doomsdayers if they ever use the AC because if they do, they are hypocrites. You can easily survive without an AC, it is a luxury and yet these people want to double my power bill while typing in the comfort of an unneeded luxury. How many gagillion tons of CO2 could we keep out of the atmosphere is everyone just stopped using an air conditioner?
Billy

Brooklyn, NY

#61677 Sep 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Buses? No. Buses to take them where?
To safety.
1 post removed
Billy

Brooklyn, NY

#61679 Sep 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you against the 22 jobs bills your party has blocked? Why are you against punishing outsourcers, which your party has blocked? Why would you be against a minimum wage, which your party has blocked? Why would you bitch about the economy, which your party destroyed, then does nothing to help and everything to hamper? Can you name one thing your party has done to improve the economy?
obama job bills are crap, like his shovel ready jobs he promised. Minimum wage increase would mostly be for part time workers, it would go more harm than good. Nobody destroyed the economy, that isn't even possible, although Obama has made it worse with his taxes including Obamacare.
What republicans tried to do was vote in a president that was concerned with the economy rather than one that based his whole presidency on dividing the country on race and getting special rights for gays.
Billy

Brooklyn, NY

#61680 Sep 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an uneducated idiot who thinks you're under constant mind surveillance by an invisible being. If you're "the big boys on climate change," I think we're all in trouble.
Scientists don't debate the existence of AGW or evolution. That's for you dumbasses to debate.
i would say my education equals or surpasses yours. The difference is that I think for myself and you toe the Libby line and spew obama rhetoric.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61681 Sep 3, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you mention that. I been meaning to ask the global warming doomsdayers if they ever use the AC because if they do, they are hypocrites. You can easily survive without an AC, it is a luxury and yet these people want to double my power bill while typing in the comfort of an unneeded luxury. How many gagillion tons of CO2 could we keep out of the atmosphere is everyone just stopped using an air conditioner?
have you noticed how fattened up the Africans are getting. c02 is great and is turning once dry savannahs into plush, green, food producing, green house effect growth for food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount-Nebo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 8 min Faith 706
Sewer stink in school (Oct '14) Oct '14 Conserned P 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
st Patrick's parade (Aug '14) Aug '14 not workin 4 u 1
c underwood and the koch bros (Jul '14) Jul '14 annie 1
Sen. Nick Rahall (Jun '14) Jun '14 Miss Piggy 2
Christina Underwoods BULL$#!T War on coal ad (Jun '14) Jun '14 Is she for real 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount-Nebo Mortgages