Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#30311 Nov 9, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
http://www.ohio.edu/diversity/ campuschallenge/index.cfm
This sounds like a good one. One I wouldn't mind checking out.
http://ucmathens.org

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#30312 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I found one. http://www.diosohio.org/Who%20we%20are/welcom...
And another....http://www.stjohnsh untingtonwv.org
They say gays are welcome. Can't find a Baptist one though.
There's also one in Charleston. But they're churches FOR gay people. I'd just like to see some Church in an average town put up a banner that says "Everyone Welcome" and actually MEAN IT.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#30313 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I found one. http://www.diosohio.org/Who%20we%20are/welcom...
And another....http://www.stjohnsh untingtonwv.org
They say gays are welcome. Can't find a Baptist one though..
You two have proven my point. Lets bring up a gay issue and not what a idiot Obama has been. It is a belief that people and churches have against gays. Hell the muslims do not believe in it and you love to defend them. So let us continue to talk about our current debacle called Obama. Because you can not defend his current mess up.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30314 Nov 9, 2013
Leighla wrote:
The churches around here welcome everyone.
They preach that gays are abominations, but gays are welcome? I don't shoot every coyote that stalks my field, but that doesn't exactly make them welcome. Seems like more teabag logic to me.

Homosexuals ARE NOT WELCOME in Christianity. Many of them, however, have chosen to dismiss the bible's hypocrisy and archaic ignorance and carve themselves out a niche in the Christian faith. But it's almost always with like-minded people.

You're either saying the bible shouldn't be taken literally or homosexuals will all burn in hell. One or the other.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30315 Nov 9, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said a few weeks ago not to read blogs on the internet and we should not listen to talking heads on the radio. We all know why he would like us to ignore them
he practically said to avoid topix !! hes taking a beating. have you read some of the major cities in america topiz ?? dam
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30316 Nov 9, 2013
We are all gods children all are welcome.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30317 Nov 9, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> You two have proven my point. Lets bring up a gay issue and not what a idiot Obama has been. It is a belief that people and churches have against gays. Hell the muslims do not believe in it and you love to defend them. So let us continue to talk about our current debacle called Obama. Because you can not defend his current mess up.
Defend what from who? Defend attempts at improvement from attacks against people who create hardship?

There's a great quote from JFK that you dumbasses should read, absorb and apply the next time you want to attack someone for making changes aimed at fixing YOUR F_CK UPS.

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."

You dipshits should give that attitude a try. People would laugh at you less. "Waaaaaa! I wanna bitch about Obamacare!!" Ok, what's your solution or alternative? "Waaaaa! We don't have any!" Great, go bitch. Just don't expect people to listen.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30318 Nov 9, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> You two have proven my point. Lets bring up a gay issue and not what a idiot Obama has been. It is a belief that people and churches have against gays. Hell the muslims do not believe in it and you love to defend them. So let us continue to talk about our current debacle called Obama. Because you can not defend his current mess up.
shes a flip flopper. just like her homosexual special rights loving presidnet when he tells his clones lies.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#30319 Nov 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Defend what from who? Defend attempts at improvement from attacks against people who create hardship?
There's a great quote from JFK that you dumbasses should read, absorb and apply the next time you want to attack someone for making changes aimed at fixing YOUR F_CK UPS.
"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."
You dipshits should give that attitude a try. People would laugh at you less. "Waaaaaa! I wanna bitch about Obamacare!!" Ok, what's your solution or alternative? "Waaaaa! We don't have any!" Great, go bitch. Just don't expect people to listen.
Well to start he could offer the same delay he gave to big business. That is truly what you would consider a GOP move right there. We should delay it now until the bugs get out of the system and people can have more time to get insurance because millions are going to be canceled by the end of the year. There is a lot of work that needs to be done and people cant afford it. This is going to cause hardship on many people.

Ravenswood

#30320 Nov 9, 2013
Ok, I just got a call from a good friend who signed up for ACA, family of 4 was paying $1161.00 a month for insurance, they are going to pay only $400 a month for the silver plan which is better than their plan now. I've been preaching to them to go on the site and they finally did. And they had NO problem with the site. Lol. Makes me feel good

Ravenswood

#30321 Nov 9, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to start he could offer the same delay he gave to big business. That is truly what you would consider a GOP move right there. We should delay it now until the bugs get out of the system and people can have more time to get insurance because millions are going to be canceled by the end of the year. There is a lot of work that needs to be done and people cant afford it. This is going to cause hardship on many people.
See my last post. Things are getting better.

Ravenswood

#30322 Nov 9, 2013
Leighla, they did delay it until the end of March.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30323 Nov 9, 2013
president obama came on national television , all the major networks and looked every american in the face .... and lied to us. after 6 years and 7 trillion more into debt ive decided he is unable nor fit to be president of the united states.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30324 Nov 9, 2013
Ok, I just got a call from a good friend who signed up for ACA, family of 4 was paying $1161.00 a month for insurance, they are going to pay only $400 a month for the silver plan which is better than their plan now. I've been preaching to them to go on the site and they finally did. And they had NO problem with the site. Lol. Makes me feel good
nobody believes you any more melissa. you lie, flip flop, and thinks its normal to do so. but fear not my dear. all your people that stand before the man (congress) do the exact same thing so your not alone in that aspect libby.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30325 Nov 9, 2013
wheres that beautiful todays ? you know the one im talking about. the terrorist appeaser anti jew woman. i wanna give her some chit today.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30326 Nov 9, 2013
i see on television the jews are fighting back against the muslim jihad against non-believers and whites. i dont know why those palistinions have to shoot rockets into civilian neighborhoods. israel ought to send a few hundred into their hoods so they can see what its like to live in terror.

Ravenswood

#30327 Nov 9, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>nobody believes you any more melissa. you lie, flip flop, and thinks its normal to do so. but fear not my dear. all your people that stand before the man (congress) do the exact same thing so your not alone in that aspect libby.
I could care less what you think. You have the intelligence of a rock. You listen to people like Beck, Limbaugh and Nugent. You are a low class hillbilly and it shows. You have NEVER proven a thing that has come out of your toothless mouth. You are not worth reading your crap posts. So, shut up and go back to the little lady in the trailer and leave me alone.

Ravenswood

#30328 Nov 9, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
i see on television the jews are fighting back against the muslim jihad against non-believers and whites. i dont know why those palistinions have to shoot rockets into civilian neighborhoods. israel ought to send a few hundred into their hoods so they can see what its like to live in terror.
I rest my case. Ignorant!
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#30329 Nov 9, 2013
you are such a liar
1 post removed

Ravenswood

#30331 Nov 9, 2013
BREAKING: Thousands of Votes Discovered 'Unaccounted For' in Virginia AG Race
Inexplicably low absentee results in parts of Fairfax County, which uses paper ballot op-scan systems with history of dropping votes

What's all this about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount-Nebo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 11 hr tja 745
Sewer stink in school (Oct '14) Oct '14 Conserned P 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
st Patrick's parade (Aug '14) Aug '14 not workin 4 u 1
c underwood and the koch bros (Jul '14) Jul '14 annie 1
Sen. Nick Rahall (Jun '14) Jun '14 Miss Piggy 2
Christina Underwoods BULL$#!T War on coal ad (Jun '14) Jun '14 Is she for real 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount-Nebo Mortgages