2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical...

2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

There are 3938 comments on the KGUN story from Dec 9, 2010, titled 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant. In it, KGUN reports that:

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3854 Jun 10, 2013
My sources confirmed much if these facts before it was published. I think safety is an issue we all should rally behind. No matter age. Race. Sex. Creed. Drug taking status. Number of children out of wedlock. Number of abortions. Stints in rehab. Divorces. One night stands. Incest. Poverty level. Education. Ability to form a sentence. Number of teeth. Etc
saywhat

Marlinton, WV

#3855 Jun 10, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurray,Puss is back.
damn! does judy have a sister?
sad

Matthews, NC

#3856 Jun 12, 2013
this is so sad and i feel for the family's my prayers go out to all of them
1 post removed
exil

Charleston, WV

#3858 Jun 12, 2013
If you stupid people can't say anything good why don't you all shut up. This is not a x-rated topix.
abc

Fairmont, WV

#3859 Jun 13, 2013
exil wrote:
If you stupid people can't say anything good why don't you all shut up. This is not a x-rated topix.
this topic should be deleted, it is very old, let's move forward, people get killed and other subjects come up that has nothing to do with the original topic.
1 post removed
Dave

Danielson, CT

#3861 Jun 14, 2013
Thoughts and prayers to friends and family !
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#3862 Jun 14, 2013
This is a thread from 2010. Do you all know how many tragedies, disasters and plant explosions have happened since then. I agree this should be deleted, not that they don't deserve the attention for safety reasons...but others do too..
1 post removed
Raj Human at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

#3864 Jun 14, 2013
I think that relationship between the Oriental White Human Woman and that Desi Brown Human Man wont work out. It is 40 percent Oriental people responsibility. It is 30 percent Desi people responsibility. It is 30 percent balance of Humanity responsibility.

I think that relationship between the Gorah White Human Woman and that Desi Brown Human Man wont work out. It is 50 percent White people responsibility, It is 30 percent Desi people responsibility. It is 20 percent balance of Humanity responsibility.

Those people arrived to see the real life show. Now they have the programs in their head. Have a nice life suckers.
Raj Human at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

#3865 Jun 14, 2013
America washed the bag and said it ain't so. Then they said it is a loan. We don't want a loan. Then we went and stepped on a few peoples lawns, they called the cops and arrested us. They took me to the mental hospital.

Since: Jul 12

Buckhannon

#3866 Jun 14, 2013
Raj Human at Earth wrote:
America washed the bag and said it ain't so. Then they said it is a loan. We don't want a loan. Then we went and stepped on a few peoples lawns, they called the cops and arrested us. They took me to the mental hospital.
Let's hope a thread may be started soon featuring you in an explosion. What a goof.
nikko

Portland, MI

#3867 Jun 14, 2013
Terrible!
1 post removed
Raj Human at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

#3869 Jun 14, 2013
I don't want to see any black human people with the American Solider uniform and AK47 in Afghanistan or Pakistan otherwise the safety of Angola will be jeopardized.
1 post removed
Raj Human at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

#3871 Jun 14, 2013
We have started to rewire little children and some of the animals at NAFTA due to issues with the grandparents. I think the Human children will pay off grandpa's grandma's debt. Also, the children will collect on the grandpa's and grandma's debt.
6 posts removed
TrollWeinstein

Fairmont, WV

#3878 Jun 15, 2013
Oh, two people were tragically killed in an explosion at a W.V. chemical plant? Let me find some Country music lyrics and some links to music videos that I can copy/paste in order to add to this important discussion... Wow, I'm so proud of myself now. I feel like I've really contributed something. Hey, Ramie, come look what I did! I pasted some music lyrics into this Topix discussion. Aren't I witty and insightful? Tell me I'm not insignificant and useless again, Ramie. You know I like when you tell me that...
Honesty Works

Point Pleasant, WV

#3879 Jun 15, 2013
Santa wrote:
we need to pray for the family's .. please take 5 mins out of your day and do so
Good point, Santa. We do need to pray for them. I am so sad that this has happened.
5 posts removed
Raj Human at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

#3885 Jun 15, 2013
I think European women respect their reputation.
Praying

Gilbert, WV

#3886 Jun 15, 2013
May god be with those families!!
Raj Human at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

#3887 Jun 15, 2013
I think the alliance is set.

North America, Africa, Asean, Orient vs Saarc, Middle East, Latin America, Europe
Raj Human at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

#3888 Jun 15, 2013
I think Islam Hinduism Christianity Buddhism Taoism Vooduism Humanity has produced many bastards. We estimate that most of the boys and girls in Europe and Saarc are harmis and bastards of their faith. Praise be Allah. May God bless you. Jai Bagwan. May Panku save your soul. Thank you.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3889 Jun 15, 2013
Raj Human at Earth wrote:
I think Islam Hinduism Christianity Buddhism Taoism Vooduism Humanity has produced many bastards. We estimate that most of the boys and girls in Europe and Saarc are harmis and bastards of their faith. Praise be Allah. May God bless you. Jai Bagwan. May Panku save your soul. Thank you.
You are delusional at best possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps Wish to join our club? We are the Sisters who burn the Koran!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount-Nebo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sewer stink in school (Oct '14) Oct '14 Conserned P 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
st Patrick's parade (Aug '14) Aug '14 not workin 4 u 1
c underwood and the koch bros (Jul '14) Jul '14 annie 1
Sen. Nick Rahall (Jun '14) Jun '14 Miss Piggy 2
Christina Underwoods BULL$#!T War on coal ad (Jun '14) Jun '14 Is she for real 3
News WV Man, Adult Stepdaughter Charged With Incest (Sep '13) May '14 PieceMaker 9
More from around the web

Mount-Nebo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]