October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,681 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

kkj

United States

#6024 Dec 14, 2013
Ls
Jimmy Karen Love

Anonymous Proxy

#6025 Dec 14, 2013
MINE!
Anon

New Zealand

#6026 Dec 14, 2013
idk
2 posts removed
Jimmy Karen Love

Anonymous Proxy

#6029 Dec 15, 2013
Mine I tell you! ALL MINE!
1 post removed
dillergig

New Kensington, PA

#6031 Dec 22, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Almighty Christmas Juggernaut-Cosmo will get my vote
3 posts removed
Jimmy Karen Love

Matawan, NJ

#6035 Dec 29, 2013
Your vote does not count!
eric vv

Washington, DC

#6036 Jan 6, 2014
Who cares
I do

United States

#6037 Jan 6, 2014
kkj wrote:
Love
No one can compare. Nobody comes close. There is nobody that could replace you. I want to spend the rest of my life fulfilling your every need. God gave me you! A spiritual bond. Word's can't describe how much I love you. My hole life I've been waiting for someone like you. You complete me. Our children are so beautiful. Little me's and you's. We will forever change this world. A new bread of intellectual beings. A new life with so many changes. Forgive me let's move forward. I'm sorry for the hurt and pain you've been through. Life is short. Walk through these wall's with me. Our lives will be adventure. One crazy ride. I'l always be here for you. In sickness and health, through richer or poorer. Even in death we'll never part. Your my soulmate!!! I'l love you always and forever!!! Through this life and into the next.
hack

United States

#6038 Jan 7, 2014
I do wrote:
<quoted text> No one can compare. Nobody comes close. There is nobody that could replace you. I want to spend the rest of my life fulfilling your every need. God gave me you! A spiritual bond. Word's can't describe how much I love you. My hole life I've been waiting for someone like you. You complete me. Our children are so beautiful. Little me's and you's. We will forever change this world. A new bread of intellectual beings. A new life with so many changes. Forgive me let's move forward. I'm sorry for the hurt and pain you've been through. Life is short. Walk through these wall's with me. Our lives will be adventure. One crazy ride. I'l always be here for you. In sickness and health, through richer or poorer. Even in death we'll never part. Your my soulmate!!! I'l love you always and forever!!! Through this life and into the next.
what an idiot!stupid people with to much time on there hands.love the one your with.pay no attention to this white trash comment.til death do us part.then fn die,for me.
Ouch

Stafford, VA

#6039 Jan 18, 2014
Makes no difference
jim

Hamlin, WV

#6040 Jan 18, 2014
abbagoochie wrote:
<quoted text>
This state electing a repub gov is like showing dracula the cross. It wont happen is why we are where we are in this country. 80 years of ruin by the democrats. This election will not be close as wv folks cant get beyond the letter "d" in the alphabet. Too many on welfare with their hands out wanting their "freebies" from the democrats.
You could not be more right about that. If a repub. could get us out of this mess and gaurantee more jobs and a better future for West Virginians, the people here would still rather vote dem just to make sure they get the fooders and checks instead of working. They wonder why this state has such a bad reputation and name.
1 post removed
Manny

Grafton, WV

#6042 Jan 19, 2014
Pointless!
Republican proud

Philippi, WV

#6043 Jan 20, 2014
Republican all the way. The democrats have made a big mess of this country.
Confused

Wheeling, WV

#6044 Jan 20, 2014
Why is it pointless?
Impeach

Fairmont, WV

#6045 Jan 20, 2014
My name says it all
truth2

Mount Hope, WV

#6046 Jan 20, 2014
Impeach wrote:
My name says it all
Maybe you should call yourself the DREAMER.
Impeach

Morgantown, WV

#6047 Jan 21, 2014
One can most definitely dream can't they? Or has our current president outlawed that as well? Our America is going down the crapper by no fault of our own. Those responsible are the ones that voted to put this clown in office again. He's changing and rewriting the laws as he sees fit and it benefits nobody except the highest bidder.
Republican

Wheeling, WV

#6048 Jan 21, 2014
Republican all the way.
Votes do not count

Fairmont, WV

#6049 Jan 21, 2014
It doesn't matter, the person that will win will be the one chosen by someone other than the voters
1 post removed
Mmmmm

Croton, OH

#6051 Jan 21, 2014
Votes do not count wrote:
It doesn't matter, the person that will win will be the one chosen by someone other than the voters
. I'm going for ROGER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount-Nebo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sewer stink in school Oct '14 Conserned P 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
st Patrick's parade (Mar '14) Aug '14 not workin 4 u 2
c underwood and the koch bros Jul '14 annie 1
Sen. Nick Rahall (Jun '14) Jun '14 Miss Piggy 2
Christina Underwoods BULL$#!T War on coal ad (Jun '14) Jun '14 Is she for real 3
WV Man, Adult Stepdaughter Charged With Incest (Sep '13) May '14 PieceMaker 9
Mount-Nebo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mount-Nebo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount-Nebo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount-Nebo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:52 pm PST