Deadly one-car crash near Geneseo

Deadly one-car crash near Geneseo

There are 16 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Oct 21, 2009, titled Deadly one-car crash near Geneseo. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

State Police have confirmed to News 10NBC one person is dead after a one-car crash in Livingston County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

nhl2009

Wayland, NY

#1 Oct 21, 2009
I hope the other person is ok
Candace

Nunda, NY

#2 Oct 21, 2009
Were these SUNY Geneseo students?
keith

Newark, NY

#3 Oct 21, 2009
Was drinking while driving involved?
kathie mendon ny

Rochester, NY

#4 Oct 21, 2009
ft this is updated at 6:54 how do we watch NBC at 5&6.
JohnnyBravo

Victor, NY

#5 Oct 21, 2009
A friend said it was the radio guy Bob Lonsberry. RIP!
to JohnnyBravo

Victor, NY

#6 Oct 21, 2009
it was a female
FUBL

Rochester, NY

#7 Oct 21, 2009
JohnnyBravo wrote:
That would have been great. lol
Of Course

Penn Yan, NY

#8 Oct 21, 2009
13wham.com has the whole story. They have the names and what happened.
Matt

Santa Barbara, CA

#9 Oct 21, 2009
I was on scene all i can say is no drinking and driving was involved im just glad someone spotted it or they could have been down there for alot longer than what they were
Straight Shooter

Fairport, NY

#10 Oct 21, 2009
JohnnyBravo wrote:
FUBOB - Boob Dingleberry a Ned Flanders sounding fool
justsaying

Rochester, NY

#11 Oct 22, 2009
on the video, just unbelievable disrepect for the victims by the idiot in the uniform with the badge and hat, laughing at what?
been there

Rochester, NY

#12 Oct 22, 2009
justsaying wrote:
on the video, just unbelievable disrepect for the victims by the idiot in the uniform with the badge and hat, laughing at what?
You need to understand, at that point in the game(loading the car) responders are no longer thinking about that car. When you respond to so many of these situations, you learn that when your part is done, and you are stuck at the scene, you move on to something else, like a conversation. If you dwell on what you have seen, then you take it home, when you take it home, then you eventually never leave it because there is no home. Cut him a break, news crews are sneaky voyeurs with big lenses, he may not have known he was being watched.
Jess

Rochester, NY

#13 Oct 22, 2009
You dont even know what they were talking about anyways...that could have been a nervous laugh or something. And the person is right that they have to move on. Can you imagine how psychotic all of our policemen, firemen, EMT's (etc) would be if they all dwelled on the accident, fire (etc) they were responding to? Think about it! They have to come to terms some way, it is hard for them! You may not be able to tell that by their actions at that moment, but it does effect them...

To all of you who know these ladies, I am sorry to hear of your loss, and My thoughts and prayers are with all of you!
L Sample

United States

#14 Oct 24, 2009
I was disturbed to see what can only be described as a extremely poor editing, and a gross lack of professionalism and sensitivity on the part of the state trooper in the video footage accompanying your story on the accident that claimed the life of Mildred Caughel. The video clearly shows his laughing heartily at something, while standing directly in front of the wrecked vehicle. I understand that police have difficult jobs, and can't take everything personally, but perhaps they could try to remember that a real human being was lost, or at least remember that a news crew in on the scene.
13Suks

Rochester, NY

#15 Oct 24, 2009
Of Course wrote:
13wham.com has the whole story. They have the names and what happened.
13 doesn't even have the story!!!!

You got it mixed up with the U of R crash.
Wolf B

Rochester, NY

#16 Oct 24, 2009
Will Carol Andrews inherit Mildred Caughel's money??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News D.C.'s Essential Bagels May 27 Zeke the Pinhead 5
News Some consumers boycotting Barilla over homosexu... (Sep '13) May 10 josephbarkley 15
Family court (Dec '11) Apr '16 the helper 46
Lets Get Dennis Cohen out (Jan '14) Apr '16 Proudmom 12
News Zacks Investment Research Downgrades Tompkins F... Apr '16 Sheryl Ann 1
News Assembly GOPers push crackdown on sanctuary cities Mar '16 wild child 1
News State Senate bill goes after Israel boycotters Feb '16 TRUMP YES 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Morris Mortgages