Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
34,621 - 34,640 of 49,383 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text> Paranoid AND a mind reader..... how exciting.
You typing out profanity and not getting censored? That's not paranoia, that's reality. I cannot do that.

Your state of mind is painfully obvious.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anyone in that religion.
My faith helps people get out of prostitution and drugs.
STOP messing with the children
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You typing out profanity and not getting censored? That's not paranoia, that's reality. I cannot do that.
Your state of mind is painfully obvious.
STOP being stupid
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
uuumm stupid that's by no means the first time on here I have said that... maybe your Slllllooow in the brain but here in America the Taliban are the christains
Well at least they don't chop your head off if you're gay like the Taliban does.

Did you know that the Taliban allows a man to beat a women he doesn't even know on the streets if he decides she is not dressed appropriately or for any other reason or no reason at all? Do Christians do that?

If you had a choice between the Taliban and Christians you'd take the Christians, don't lie to us.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the difference between pedophiles and homosexuals and you call us imbeciles? FUNNY!
Your kind never distinguishes but wraps them all up in the same purple cloth.

Ain't that right, imbecile?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>STOP being stupid
Yeah, I can't imitate you well. OK I'll stop.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Jizzy. What a moron!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Which church? Der Sphincter denomination?...
LMAO!
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Hey, it's true. They worship Der Sphincter. They have a Fundamentalist vision, a Fundamentalist purpose, and it's to worship anything surrounding the colon. It's kind of like "Rock Hudson" said earlier this morning, about how they pretty much know they're fugly losers, that they don't amount to squat, so they center their lives around it.

Understand that I'm paraphrasing here, but I remember Ann Coulter writing several years back that if someone were to invent a cult surrounding a pile of poo, the libtards would fall all over themselves to be the first to embrace it. I always remember that because it's what I'd thought too.

And look at them. It was 5 to 4, but Der Sphincter®©™ is THE official and sanctified Lowest Common Denomination, amen.

LAFF!
Scrotus

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I obviously overestimated your literacy and underestimated your stupidity. See, I usually converse with educated liberals (in Frankie-speak, those would be people who don't require the use of pictures to communicate) and as such, this is normally not a problem for me. It's completely MY fault that I used so many "big words" there.
I'll try to dumb it down with simpler words and be less loquacious.
Wait ... I accidentally used another big word there didn't I?
I apologize ...
I'll just have to keep reminding myself who I'm posting to and be more concise.
OOPS! I just did it again!
OK, I apologize again ...
I'll try to used sentences with as few words as I can and remain monosyllabic whenever possible.
Dammit! See that? I just can't seem to stop using words that require the comprehension of someone well past your education level.
Oh well ...
Let me know if this helped at all. If it didn't ... you probably DO need those pictures I mentioned earlier and probably in your favorite color crayon too.
Oh ... and you might try re-reading this when mommy isn't distracting you with the spoon and those airplane noises to get you to eat your applesauce or when you're not trying to keep your bunny slippers from fighting. That might help too.
Please keep talking. It makes me so GLAAD I'm not you.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Rosetta Imbecilica wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the difference between pedophiles and homosexuals and you call us imbeciles? FUNNY!
C'mon, pervert, lie and say that NAMBLA wasn't sitting on the edge of their seats waiting on the SCROTUS decision.

They're riding on your drawer tail same as you surf the caskets of MLK and Rosa Parks.

C'mon, imbecile, hike that leg and spray them GLAAD tidings.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Scrotus wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep talking. It makes me so GLAAD I'm not you.
That's STILL not an answer you typical republican POS coward.

You're 0-2 so far.

So you can't out-debate me, you can't out-insult me and you sure as hell can't out-fight me - not even if I let you hit me with your purse.

Tell me then ... what can you do besides take a beating on here whenever you shoot your mouth off?

Oh wait ...

Sorry, I forgot you don't refute things or answer questions so we'll never get an answer to that one either now will we?

Run along you pathetic, pussified wuss.
God

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

I'm very happy about same-sex couples and marriage. I exist with love and not hate. Those who hate for what I myself created will burn in hell for all eternity.
OOPS

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Which church? Der Sphincter denomination?
And I realize your lame pubescent stupidity is autonomic, but have you heard of homosexuals trying to get into the preaching game?
Why do you imbeciles throw your own kind under the bus?
So you conveniently missed all the reports of the Catholic priests that have been molesting kids for decades, Brainiac?

And you missed all the reports on how they were sent off to other parishes by the church leaders instead of being turned over for prosecution, Brainiac?

You lie worse than your breath smells!

And those aren't MY kind - they're yours. Those are the ones you're sticking up for in front of everybody else on here and the ones you confess (almost) all your sins to before they let you eat your Jesus wafer on Sundays.

Now when is the wedding and honeymoon for you and Frankie?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, pervert, lie and say that NAMBLA wasn't sitting on the edge of their seats waiting on the SCROTUS decision.
Why would you think that would be the case? It wasn't gay people that created laws that currently allow 14 yr olds to legally marry.

And, really, just how familiar with nambla and what they want are you? I've never met a gay person who supports harming kids, but your sort seem to know an awful lot about this group of creeps, if the even still exist.

Why is that? Do you subscribe to the newsletter, or something? Just for "research"?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's true. They worship Der Sphincter. They have a Fundamentalist vision, a Fundamentalist purpose, and it's to worship anything surrounding the colon.......
You are one creeeeeepy critter, you know that?
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

OOPS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you conveniently missed all the reports of the Catholic priests that have been molesting kids for decades, Brainiac?
There's more than one type of sewage in the world, little girl. There's pervert priests and there's you.
OOPS

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
There's more than one type of sewage in the world, little girl. There's pervert priests and there's you.
No ... there's pervert priests and then there's those like you who defend them in front of everyone so you can get your Jesus Wafer of Total Enlightenment.

Now answer the questions you were previously asked about your pedophiles in robes, Brainiac.

And "Blah blah blah NAMBLA blah!" is NOT an answer!

Or you could maybe tell us what "stoooooopid" is?

C'mon! Destroy us with some of that intellectual firepower.

*snicker*
Knuckles

Waukegan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Gay behavior should be a crime, like in African countries, lock em up.
Go hunt and gather

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Knuckles wrote:
Gay behavior should be a crime, like in African countries, lock em up.
Your knuckles are dragging again!
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Word on the street is that pillow biters aren't highly regarded in the Muslim countries either. Maybe that's why they appease so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Mon newpoly 1,900
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
Great rates on pressure washing (Dec '13) Aug 20 walkerwilliam91 2
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
Fifth alarm bar Aug 7 JASON 2
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 nono 6,593
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Aug 1 Chicagobunny 528
•••
•••
•••

Mount Morris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Morris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mount Morris News, Events & Info