House fire in Polo

House fire in Polo

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Gazette story from Jan 25, 2013, titled House fire in Polo. In it, The Daily Gazette reports that:

Flames and smoke pour out of a house at 103 S. Jackson Ave. in Polo late Friday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Gazette.

Nona Forster

Greenwood, IN

#1 Jan 26, 2013
A big thank you to all the men and women who risked their lives battling this blaze even though there were oxygen tanks exploding in the house. I am very thankfull they were able to save the other nearby structures. My house, barely visible to the right behind the smoke and flames, escaped with only smoke damage and four broken windows. My thoughts and prayers are with my neighbors who lost their home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amboy teacher arrested for rape, home invasion (May '11) Nov '15 Anonymous 44
States Attorney DUI (Nov '15) Nov '15 one who knows her 1
News Defense: Sex with roommate irrelevant (Jan '10) Nov '15 Genghis Khan 2
Wayne lee wright (Sep '15) Sep '15 Hipper 1
Good Attorneys in Dixon (Sep '15) Sep '15 pawesome 1
News Ogle County Sheriff's Office Looking for Police... (Aug '15) Aug '15 RADMAN 2
News Man cleared in '94 rape walks out of prison aft... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Rain Man 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Morris Mortgages