Churches sponsor cantata to help needy

Churches sponsor cantata to help needy

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Gazette story from Nov 25, 2009, titled Churches sponsor cantata to help needy. In it, The Daily Gazette reports that:

MOUNT MORRIS – A free community Christmas concert, sponsored by three Mount Morris churches, is planned for 3 p.m. Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Gazette.

Mike

Saint Cloud, FL

#1 Dec 7, 2009
My wife went and said it was FANTASTIC! The music was wonderful, the singing uplifting, and the children's interpretive dance troupe, Rae of Light ('Rae' in honor of a member who was tragically killed in a car accident but had already committed her life to God) were inspiring. I will hopefully get a chance to sing with the combined choir next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jack F. Apple 21 hr Mike 1
News Amboy teacher arrested for rape, home invasion (May '11) Nov '15 Anonymous 44
States Attorney DUI (Nov '15) Nov '15 one who knows her 1
News Defense: Sex with roommate irrelevant (Jan '10) Nov '15 Genghis Khan 2
Wayne lee wright (Sep '15) Sep '15 Hipper 1
Good Attorneys in Dixon (Sep '15) Sep '15 pawesome 1
News Ogle County Sheriff's Office Looking for Police... (Aug '15) Aug '15 RADMAN 2

Mount Morris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Morris Mortgages