Casey Tyler Owens and Theron Charles Naylon

Full story: GoErie.com
Mr. and Mrs. Michael and Jessica Owens of Erie are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Casey Tyler Owens, to Theron Charles Naylon, son of Tabitha Naylon of Mt. Read more
Elyce Naylon

Elk Grove, CA

#1 Jan 13, 2008
I love you guys! I know you will be so happy together!
Bond

Youngstown, OH

#2 Jan 13, 2008
Whoopee freaking doo!
Bond

Youngstown, OH

#4 Jan 13, 2008
SixteenFive wrote:
hey bond i just had diahrea and i saw your face in the bowl. Ha your a LOSER
I never heard of diahrea. What is that? Why don't you use one syllable words you can spell, like cat, dog, my, at,and of.
Bond

Youngstown, OH

#6 Jan 13, 2008
SixteenFive wrote:
<quoted text>oh your so right i guess the only word i can spell is LOSEg oh excuse me LOSER scum face. LOSER Goof
You have got to be the most immature, childish, and insecure person online. Why don't you try adding something meaningful and positive instead of continuing with your inane nonsense. Stupid people like me continue to feed into your ridiculous comments - my bad. Perhaps if I, and others, didn't respond to your posts, you will stop. I am going to try that, SixteenFive. I hope you get the help you need. I may have written posts that made me look foolish, but I have the capacity to realize how foolish I must look. Take it easy and slow down a little. This is James, Bond James, signing off.
zac

United States

#7 Aug 8, 2008
peace n love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Needing help Mar 1 Nana68 1
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Whi... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Phil Shamon 49
News Morris police believe burglary suspects may liv... Feb '15 chuck spears 3
Would you hire someone If they had a DUI on the... (Jan '13) Jan '15 Sasdrp 12
News Byron postal worker convicted of fraud (Oct '06) Dec '14 byron resident 43
looking for my father (Oct '11) Nov '14 his daughter 6
What happened to the Save Memorial Pool group? Nov '14 Kirk Blade 1
Mount Morris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mount Morris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]