Charges filed in teen drug death

There are 3 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from Jan 11, 2008, titled Charges filed in teen drug death. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

A former Carmi, Ill., man has been jailed under $500,000 bond in connection with a drug overdose that resulted in the death of a Wayne County, Ill., teenager in October. via Evansville Courier & Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

Michelle Mount

Keyesport, IL

#1 Apr 4, 2008
He was my very good friend and when I found out he was gone I didn't believe it. It was a very emotional time for me and all of my friends. His sister is my good friend to and it killed me to see her like that. I am glad that guy who gave him all those pills is somewhere he needs to be. I love you Trent and you will always be in my heart. I hope your ok wherever you are. Peace bro.

“Hey Ya'll”

Since: Jan 09

Livingston, TN

#3 Jan 14, 2009
It is sad to see a life wasted like this. It is a tragedy.
Stormie Sledge

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Nov 4, 2009
It,s about time someone is held accountable for this Trent was a sweet boy,and ive known his family all of mine.Much love to you Trent and to all your familly and friends...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking at the area Apr '15 New to area 1
Needing help Mar '15 Nana68 1
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Whi... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Phil Shamon 49
News Morris police believe burglary suspects may liv... Feb '15 chuck spears 3
Would you hire someone If they had a DUI on the... (Jan '13) Jan '15 Sasdrp 12
News Byron postal worker convicted of fraud (Oct '06) Dec '14 byron resident 43
looking for my father (Oct '11) Nov '14 his daughter 6
More from around the web

Mount Morris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]