Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Sep 26, 2012

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 6, 2010
Is it safe for a woman to walk alone on Meadow River Estates on a regular basis ? Looking for a safe place to exercise.
mountaineer man

Mullens, WV

#2 Oct 17, 2010
always kind wrote:
Is it safe for a woman to walk alone on Meadow River Estates on a regular basis ? Looking for a safe place to exercise.
yes it very safe i have family there and it is safe to walk, lots of people walk there.
usedtobe

Mount Lookout, WV

#3 Dec 2, 2010
i live in the estates and yes it is very very safe to walk or ride a bike in. most of the resident are fine with people who want to enjoy walking and bike riding in the neighborhood.
Safe Area

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2012
Yes...Meadow River Estates is a safe area, there are a lot of retired, and stay at home people there and they are always out looking and riding around, be it on foot, four wheelers, or golf carts...so always someone out and about. Beautiful neighborhood with walking allowed....all they ask is that you don't go onto properties, don't leave your trash, and don't take fromt hem. There is talk of putting up a fence at the main entrance due to abuse from people who don't live in the area....if you are one doing this, then I would suggest you stop before they block off this area to people who want to walk or take a nice drive!!
just saying

Daniels, WV

#5 Sep 13, 2012
there are some rude people who live there that needs to mind there own buisness.So if you cant stand adults or younger people coming in and riding around then put your fence up because there not bothering anybody
Safe Area

United States

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Rude? I've been walking out there for a long time, and just about everyone out there will say hello or ask how your doing!! Not sure where you get the rude unless you were asked to leave or to not do something. I love walking there, it is a nice even walk and beautiful area. Thanks Meadow River Estates residence for allowing a couple people to walk around safely and for being so friendly!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount-Lookout Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr hillbilly 57,305
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana Aug 26 Johnny 183
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Aug 25 day all freekin d... 3,941
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Jun '14 Cathy 5,634
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May '14 Obamers 1,759
Joshua Gwinn May '14 Confused 3
Matthew Stone (Jul '11) Apr '14 If only you knew 6
•••
•••
Mount-Lookout Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mount-Lookout Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••