Review: Anarchy Motorsports

Review: Anarchy Motorsports

Posted in the Mount Lemmon Forum

doesnt matter

Casa Grande, AZ

#1 Jul 27, 2013
this is the worst company i have ever dealt with, they were rude and obnoxious and i have never been treated so poorly when i have had problems with and establishment. and to top it off they didnt repair my bike, the tire came off while i was driving...this place sucks!
Jimmy Wade

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 1, 2013
Your tire came off while you were driving? I'm curious as to how the wreck worked out for you?
Anyone that knows motorcycles will know that losing a tire while riding will cause a wreck.

These guys have worked on my bike quite a bit for upgrades and add ons that I've wanted, and I've never had a problem. They're quick with service, and their prices beat anyone in town.They've been great for recommendations and advice.

I'll keep coming back to Anarchy Motorsports, because I know, as a mechanic myself, I'll have a safe bike when they're done with it.
doesnt matter wrote:
this is the worst company i have ever dealt with, they were rude and obnoxious and i have never been treated so poorly when i have had problems with and establishment. and to top it off they didnt repair my bike, the tire came off while i was driving...this place sucks!
Eric H

Chandler, AZ

#3 May 7, 2014
Hands Down one of the best shops in town. These guys are riders they know what your bike needs. They are not salesman looking to make a commision. Hourly rate is awesome and quality of work is top notch. Can't say a bad thing about them. Bike has been in a few times already for misc work from tires to new bars. Highly recommend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Lemmon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best area to move to in Tuscon. 22 hr Elephant Butt 9
News Neto's Tucson: A 'dreamer' goes to college - ou... 22 hr Eilene Wright 2
blanca lucia monge ,herman castillo has been c... Jul 18 omg 2
ANR ABF Adult Nursing Relationship (Nov '13) Jul 17 Thesadtroubador 8
Tucson Immigraton Judges bring booze to work Jul 17 Justice For All 1
Tucson Immigration Judges order the falsificati... Jul 17 Justice For All 1
Looking For RICHARD COLOZZI (Mar '09) Jul 15 Llll 2

Mount Lemmon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance