More rain & snow to kick off the work...

More rain & snow to kick off the workweek

There are 9 comments on the News 13 KOLD-TV Home story from Feb 22, 2010, titled More rain & snow to kick off the workweek. In it, News 13 KOLD-TV Home reports that:

Another rainy, wet, and even snowy day in spots. El Nino returns full force...well maybe not full force but definitely another cool winter day in Arizona.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 13 KOLD-TV Home.

“Pray for the Children”

Since: Nov 08

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2010
I am soooo ready for nice warm weather.
DPR

Jefferson City, MO

#2 Mar 6, 2010
The Mom 24-7 wrote:
I am soooo ready for nice warm weather.
Amen to that. I am still looking at some of our Christmas snow. It is still there in the shady spots and the low places. Winter is a long time going.

“Pray for the Children”

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2010
DPR wrote:
<quoted text>Amen to that. I am still looking at some of our Christmas snow. It is still there in the shady spots and the low places. Winter is a long time going.
Well now it is March, so here comes the winds. It can be 70 out but if the wind is blowing it will feel like 30.
We still have snow up in the mountains, pretty to look at. I just don't do cold very well. and I am tired of wearing winter clothes.
DPR

Jefferson City, MO

#4 Mar 7, 2010
A Ha! Even the stubborn snow seems to be gone. But we do have some very cold mud. I just went out barefoot to check on it. The sun is shining and it is a balmy 45 degrees. If that wind comes round here I might just get a kite and put the wind to work. But I am afraid of summer clothes. Oh, those neon white legs.

“Pray for the Children”

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2010
DPR wrote:
A Ha! Even the stubborn snow seems to be gone. But we do have some very cold mud. I just went out barefoot to check on it. The sun is shining and it is a balmy 45 degrees. If that wind comes round here I might just get a kite and put the wind to work. But I am afraid of summer clothes. Oh, those neon white legs.
LOL! neon white, thats why they make that fake tan stuff.
It was so windy today, if I would of tried to fly a kite it would have taken me off the ground.
DPR

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Mar 8, 2010
I remember when that was what they made convertibles, motorcycles, and trips to go tubing the Salt River for. Now that I have a kid and a house, I guess that is what mowing the lawn is for. What else? Trips to the park maybe. There is a long River Walk that looks good. Maybe we could get some bikes with those toddler seats.

“Pray for the Children”

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2010
I remember mowing the lawn in my bathing suit, of course I lived in the middle of nowhere, and burned instead of tanned.
Kids are great, never a dull moment, and you can really get a good workout just playing. I would much rather play than exercise LOL!
DPR

Jefferson City, MO

#8 Mar 9, 2010
The Mom 24-7 wrote:
I remember mowing the lawn in my bathing suit, of course I lived in the middle of nowhere, and burned instead of tanned.
Kids are great, never a dull moment, and you can really get a good workout just playing. I would much rather play than exercise LOL!
Good call. I'm sure the kids appreciate it and it's a great way to keep from taking things So Seriously. But I can not brag on what my 17 month old likes to consider playthings. Like remote controls, the telephone, anything with pushbuttons. I tried giving him old stuff that doesn't create havoc, but he knows the difference. There's nothing like getting the fisheye from a baby.

“Pray for the Children”

United States

#9 Mar 10, 2010
DPR wrote:
<quoted text>Good call. I'm sure the kids appreciate it and it's a great way to keep from taking things So Seriously. But I can not brag on what my 17 month old likes to consider playthings. Like remote controls, the telephone, anything with pushbuttons. I tried giving him old stuff that doesn't create havoc, but he knows the difference. There's nothing like getting the fisheye from a baby.
Haha I know what ya mean, "OH" you just wait, it wont be long and you will be chasing him. Playing in the mudd at that age is fun... really,LOL! I can't wait for it to get warm out so I can get outside more. We have a big dirt pit that the kids just love to play in. Next week looks like warmer weather, untill then looks like crafts for St. Patrics Day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Lemmon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Qriket | Code 4QFGDY | Free PayPal Money | Cash... 5 hr DerpDawg 30
tucson az gangs (Jul '08) Mon 36boiz 251
Eben Malanchuk (Jun '14) Mon Eben 2
QRIKET REFERRAL CODE: AB87B4 - Share your coded... Jun 22 Mike 10
News Two undocumented immigrants escape from border ... Jun 14 Don Trump 3
Share FeaturePoints referral code TZFTCC (Mar '15) May '15 conner 3
Spread FeaturePoints code TZFTCC (Mar '15) Mar '15 Hannah 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Lemmon Mortgages