Looks like the Perts may still be missing the ball as per space rock 2008 TC3 - last nite, some time after midnite Guam time, I 'd observed yet another large fireball in the skies over GUAM-WESTPAC.

Although the possibility exists that this event and others prior amy NOT be related to 2008 TC 3, I believe they are - perhaps more importantly, these "other" fireballs, etc. were not mentioned at all in any of the various MSM-Net News reports on 2008 TC3, NOT vee US Govt source nor, by Private or Non-Govt Public.

IMO, THE MEDIA HOOPLA OVER THE ASTEROID DETECTION SYSTEM IS GROSSLY PREMATURE, AS I BELIEVE ITS MISSED MORE THAN WAS ACTUALLY REPORTED OR PREDICTED. IFF ASTEROID 2008 TC3 IS ANY MEASURE, THE SYSTEM REMAINS FAR FROM PERFECT OR EVEN MINIMALLY SATISFACTORY.

Again, iff the RUSSIAN PERTS, ETC. are to be believed, and thus far there is no reason not to believe them given their past successful predictions, 2008 TC3 > JUST THE BEGINNING, JUST THE LITE STUFF NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL OR MAGNITUDE OF PERIL(S) THAT EARTH MAY VARIABLY FACE BY YEAR 2022.

IOW, EVEN IFF 2008 TC3 DID DE FACTO IMPACT THE EARTH, ITS SCALE OF DAMAGE STILL WOULD NOT COMPARE OR BE PAR TO THOSE ASTEROIDS-COMETS FORECASTED TO APPROACH AND ENDANGER THE EARTH BY 2022. Every normal day we have here on earth is more time and another opportunity to improve our ability to detect and defend from these space threats.

DON'T WASTE IT, AND "DON'T DATE ROBOTS" - THE SPACE POPE AND SPACE VATICAN COMPELS YOU ["Futurama" TV Show]!