Republican Mistakes Busload of YMCA C...

Republican Mistakes Busload of YMCA Campers for Migrant Children

There are 13 comments on the Gawker story from Jul 16, 2014, titled Republican Mistakes Busload of YMCA Campers for Migrant Children. In it, Gawker reports that:

If you're a Republican running for Congress in Arizona, you've really got to go that extra mile to prove your cred, or at least a couple hundred feet tailing a school bus filled with migrant children as you lament the invasion of America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#2 Jul 16, 2014
Amigo wrote:
Dumb Republican FOOLS!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
He had a 50/50 chance of being correct. With the current administration and President you never know WHAT chicanery could be pulled on an unwary community/State.

Besides,libwipe demoholes like you would have still been pissed if he HAD been right.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#6 Jul 16, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>He had a 50/50 chance of being correct. With the current administration and President you never know WHAT chicanery could be pulled on an unwary community/State.
Besides,libwipe demoholes like you would have still been pissed if he HAD been right.
ROFL, Unbelievable xenophobic reaction bordering on barbarism.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#8 Jul 17, 2014
When I saw this on the news I incorrectly thought it was a parody to mock the repubs. Guess i was wrong -the repubs could look foolish all by themselves.

Thought the journalist showed polite restraint when he corrected the repubs error of all those fearful kids.

Poor Kwasman - so very wrong!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#9 Jul 17, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhh, dear, but he WAS very unright!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#10 Jul 17, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL, Unbelievable xenophobic reaction bordering on barbarism.
Xenophobic...... Hmmmmm,is that the new libwipe egghead term for RACIST? It MUST be..... The race card has been SOOOOOOO overplayed by you demholes you needed a new buzz word. Xenophobic. Gotta remember that one.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#11 Jul 17, 2014
Amigo wrote:
Republicans... "Stop all buses"!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Naw,just the ones packed with the illegal beaners.....

A bus carrying illegal aliens ran off a winding road into a steep ravine,killing all on board. A group of local people volunteered to help clean the accident scene. One noted to the other,"This was a damn shame". The other replied,"Yes it was. The four front seats were empty."

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#12 Jul 17, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhh, dear, but he WAS very unright!
So? BFD. At least HE was trying to do the right thing for HIS country. Don't like his feelings on the matter? Move there so you can vote against him...... I'd bet in 6 weeks you'll feel the same way he and his neighbors do about the situation......

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#14 Jul 17, 2014
Amigo wrote:
Republicans = Clueless FOOLS!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!
Amigo=white libwipe troll posing as a illegal. LMWFAOAY!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha
sandy1

New City, NY

#16 Jul 17, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Amigo=white libwipe troll posing as a illegal. LMWFAOAY!!!!!!!!
ha ha ha ha ha
The rumor going around is that he's a fat Irish guy from Brooklyn. Is this true?
sandy1

New City, NY

#17 Jul 17, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text> Naw,just the ones packed with the illegal beaners.....
A bus carrying illegal aliens ran off a winding road into a steep ravine,killing all on board. A group of local people volunteered to help clean the accident scene. One noted to the other,"This was a damn shame". The other replied,"Yes it was. The four front seats were empty."
LMAO!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#18 Jul 17, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The rumor going around is that he's a fat Irish guy from Brooklyn. Is this true?
Could be..... One thing for sure. Hes a libwipe demohole WHITE troll.......
sandy1

New City, NY

#19 Jul 17, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Could be..... One thing for sure. Hes a libwipe demohole WHITE troll.......
Yes,he is. He posts nothing but crap.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#21 Jul 18, 2014
Amigo wrote:
Next those Republican fools will stop a bus load of hockey players!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
I don't ever recall seeing 16/17 year old central American hockey players....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Lemmon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post you feature points referral code (Feb '14) 9 hr Halofired8 6,705
Thought Police Want to Ban Saying All Lives Matter 12 hr Culture Auditor 7
Feature Points Referral Code 72E8BB Thu Broda 14
south tucson casual encounters Thu ynotsellav 1
Feature Points Hack Thu Batu 10
News Obama Illegal Alien Criminal Release Exposed by... Jul 29 see the light 2
News UFO Lights Up Tucson Sky Like Christmas Tree Jul 28 raul 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Lemmon Mortgages