Crafton police officer charged in hit...

Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run

There are 7594 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that:

Pittsburgh Police arrested a Crafton Police officer this morning on charges he struck and killed a 24-year-old man with his vehicle, then fled from the scene, two years ago in the South Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

Circle

Pittsburgh, PA

#2492 Apr 16, 2010
WOMAN HURT IN APPARENT ROAD RAGE SHOOTING Post under topix. I found it interesting that someone posted about Donnie Breeden. Post #12

if you please, m'lady: he's a helluva lot smarter, and possessed of more guts, than Mr. Breeden in Pittsburgh, who waited two years- and until his posse ratted him out- to 'fess up.

Look in the mirror Donnie Breeden.You're reputation shows how you're viewed by others.
Original HS Buddy

Pittsburgh, PA

#2493 Apr 16, 2010
Circle wrote:
WOMAN HURT IN APPARENT ROAD RAGE SHOOTING Post under topix. I found it interesting that someone posted about Donnie Breeden. Post #12
if you please, m'lady: he's a helluva lot smarter, and possessed of more guts, than Mr. Breeden in Pittsburgh, who waited two years- and until his posse ratted him out- to 'fess up.
Look in the mirror Donnie Breeden.You're reputation shows how you're viewed by others.
I can't find this topic. What did the post say?
frankly

Pittsburgh, PA

#2494 Apr 16, 2010
Original HS Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't find this topic. What did the post say?
Me either
Peoplertalking

Pittsburgh, PA

#2495 Apr 16, 2010
Circle wrote:
Original HS buddy, go into topix pittsburgh.On the left there's a column that says forums and polls.Under that heading are recent news stories in the Burgh.Woman hurt in apparent road rage shooting is another blog.The 12th posting talks about Mr.Breeden fessing up after his posse ratted him out.
Kronin

Pittsburgh, PA

#2496 Apr 16, 2010
You can go to the forums and polls at the top of this page on the left as well.I was able to find the post.
Circle

Pittsburgh, PA

#2497 Apr 16, 2010
Keep making your way to the bar in the afternoon Don.It makes you look like the drunken fool you are.
Laughing

Mckees Rocks, PA

#2498 Apr 16, 2010
Original HS buddy, thats Fuchs not Pendergrast, it's a shame those idiots were accessories to the fact, i would be certain none of them passed the basic evaluation tests in school even more horrible our tax payers pay them to be employees
Knowing

Pittsburgh, PA

#2499 Apr 17, 2010
concerned wrote:
The facts are Donnie's SUV hit David Hall. Whether he stayed there for a few or not at the scene is still up in the air---we all believe he didn't. However, he has none for two years that he wasn't on the report, that they were looking for the first driver of his SUV...that is a fact. He never came forward.
The talk of his character not be talked about in his trail, but his character, his past will have impact on his sentence.
AND WE DO NOT WANT PITY for this man who will claim it was a stupid judgment call that is ruining his life. It isn't just one stupid mistake....his character protrays the man he is, and he is finally busted as the lying, abusive, controling, selfish, arrogant scum he is.
He has cheated on Wendi with Lyndsey...for many many years. FACT NOT A RUMOR. FACT--he wanted Wendi to have an abortion. FACT---he bitched about the time he would have to take off for the birth and funeral. FACT---he bitched about the mone FACT---he was with Lindsey when Wendi would call him and cry upset about the baby she was carrying and he was pissed off at Wendi.
HE HAS NO COMPASSION---that is why he didn't stick around that dark horrible night. THESE ARE FACTS not opinions...his character does matter.
Let the Hall family know of this man. That this wasn't just a ONE time lack of judgment. This is just another knotch in this horrible character of a man. This may be about hate bashing for some here, but really, some of this is coming out because we do not want the Hall family to have compassion for this man and believe that this man has any remorse, compassion or character. HE HAS NONE.
To this day, he is still out screwing around, lying to woman, laughing. Sure, he is worried and mentally tired---but not with grief, guilt or remorse. But worried about his finances..his house, his pension (and he proved that in his letter of resignation) his savings...and how he will retire in ten years now.
SELFISH MAN
I agree with Tired though....I think we would like to hear more stories on David Hall.
P.S.Breeden WAS WITH Lyndsey the same week his daughter was born and died.He didn't have any compassion or conscious for how he treated Wendy.Sadly, he didn't care about his own child.Donnie has a void in his life that he lives his life with heartless actions (David Hall and Wendy).Karma, karma, karma The not knowing where his future will lead is making him sweat.Wendy(if she's away from him) and Lyndsey are sitting in a much better place than Donnie is today.
Greentreenews

Pittsburgh, PA

#2500 Apr 17, 2010
Knowing wrote:
concerned wrote:
The facts are Donnie's SUV hit David Hall. Whether he stayed there for a few or not at the scene is still up in the air---we all believe he didn't. However, he has none for two years that he wasn't on the report, that they were looking for the first driver of his SUV...that is a fact. He never came forward.
The talk of his character not be talked about in his trail, but his character, his past will have impact on his sentence.
AND WE DO NOT WANT PITY for this man who will claim it was a stupid judgment call that is ruining his life. It isn't just one stupid mistake....his character protrays the man he is, and he is finally busted as the lying, abusive, controling, selfish, arrogant scum he is.
He has cheated on Wendi with Lyndsey...for many many years. FACT NOT A RUMOR. FACT--he wanted Wendi to have an abortion. FACT---he bitched about the time he would have to take off for the birth and funeral. FACT---he bitched about the mone FACT---he was with Lindsey when Wendi would call him and cry upset about the baby she was carrying and he was pissed off at Wendi.
HE HAS NO COMPASSION---that is why he didn't stick around that dark horrible night. THESE ARE FACTS not opinions...his character does matter.
Let the Hall family know of this man. That this wasn't just a ONE time lack of judgment. This is just another knotch in this horrible character of a man. This may be about hate bashing for some here, but really, some of this is coming out because we do not want the Hall family to have compassion for this man and believe that this man has any remorse, compassion or character. HE HAS NONE.
To this day, he is still out screwing around, lying to woman, laughing. Sure, he is worried and mentally tired---but not with grief, guilt or remorse. But worried about his finances..his house, his pension (and he proved that in his letter of resignation) his savings...and how he will retire in ten years now.
SELFISH MAN
I agree with Tired though....I think we would like to hear more stories on David Hall.
P.S.Breeden WAS WITH Lyndsey the same week his daughter was born and died.He didn't have any compassion or conscious for how he treated Wendy.Sadly, he didn't care about his own child.Donnie has a void in his life that he lives his life with heartless actions (David Hall and Wendy).Karma, karma, karma The not knowing where his future will lead is making him sweat.Wendy(if she's away from him) and Lyndsey are sitting in a much better place than Donnie is today.
Some say girlfriend?
We say victim!!!!!!!!!!
Should I Care

Mckeesport, PA

#2501 Apr 17, 2010
Should you care...and if they do why? I wonder why you seem to find this so personally upsetting that you'd come onto a random website pleading for his space...

Anyway, I'm not his friend or family, and I couldn't care less how he conducts his life . However, he's a grown man, he knows the ways of the law and he further knows the consequences of officers being caught in a criminal act. He has brought this all on himself. He has nobody to blame but himself here. It's a shame he's not bright enough to keep that in mind.
Kronin

Pittsburgh, PA

#2502 Apr 17, 2010
Should I Care wrote:
Should you care...and if they do why? I wonder why you seem to find this so personally upsetting that you'd come onto a random website pleading for his space...
Anyway, I'm not his friend or family, and I couldn't care less how he conducts his life . However, he's a grown man, he knows the ways of the law and he further knows the consequences of officers being caught in a criminal act. He has brought this all on himself. He has nobody to blame but himself here. It's a shame he's not bright enough to keep that in mind.
Random webite?Duh! Most of the posters here KNOW this dude aint no good.The purpose is to INFORM people who don't know him what his character consists of.How he conducts his life is relevant in that:he and his brother were BOTH involved in a hit and run over the past 2.5 years.He lives his life without morals and will now face the consequences of his actions.(applause)
Horrah Horrah

Pittsburgh, PA

#2503 Apr 17, 2010
HEY EVERYONE JULY'S COMING! Whoo Hoo!
Jubal Harshaw

Pittsburgh, PA

#2504 Apr 17, 2010
Knowing wrote:
concerned wrote:
SELFISH MAN
Damn.
Now there's a new one. Who the hell is Lyndsey? She had to have known about Wendi, yes?

The moon is a harsh mistress and so is karma.
Knowing

Pittsburgh, PA

#2505 Apr 17, 2010
Jubal Harshaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn.
Now there's a new one. Who the hell is Lyndsey? She had to have known about Wendi, yes?
The moon is a harsh mistress and so is karma.
She did know about Wendi, in fact Donnie would complain to Lyndsey about Wendi calling and bothering him when she was pregnant.He's a piece of work.She was carrying his baby who was ill.It speaks volumes about how much compassion or empathy he had for Wendi.How sad!It all comes down to his character.
Old Ladies Club

Mckeesport, PA

#2506 Apr 18, 2010
Just a bunch of wet hens with no life, The world is not safe with someone like bad Donnie walking around free.
Jill Boardman

Pittsburgh, PA

#2507 Apr 18, 2010
Old Ladies Club wrote:
Just a bunch of wet hens with no life, The world is not safe with someone like bad Donnie walking around free.
Good morning Commissar Chairwoman. I see you didn't sleep well last night or was it an "all night bender" again?
Some of the all unionized "State Stores" open at noon. I'm sure you'll be first in line. Oh...and by the way, it's no so much the "walking around" part that makes the world "not safe", it's the DRIVING part that has people worried, not only with Douché Bag, but with Ritchie Ray too.
Circle

Pittsburgh, PA

#2508 Apr 18, 2010
Old Ladies Club wrote:
Maybe you're referring to yourself "wet hen" and "old ladies club" (maybe mommie dearest herself) The world isn't safe with DLB or RRB DRIVING around.Hopefully they BOTH lose their license and aren't driving over the next year OR TWO!Consequences, consequences, consequences. lol
Greentreenews

Pittsburgh, PA

#2509 Apr 18, 2010
Knowing wrote:
concerned wrote:
SELFISH MAN
WOW! You are absolutely correct.This is clearly an indication of DONNIE BREEDEN's CHARACTER (OR LACK THEREOF).This man lives his life without regard for anyone.
Old Ladies Club

Mckeesport, PA

#2510 Apr 18, 2010
I'll bet you even write this crap on bathroom walls ! lol
Saving a Bar Stool

Pittsburgh, PA

#2511 Apr 18, 2010
Old Ladies Club wrote:
I'll bet you even write this crap on bathroom walls ! lol
There's no need to write on bathroom walls darling.These loser brothers actions speak for both of them.They're both bums with no morals.They weren't brought up with standards that's why they THINK it's ok to leave the scene after hitting people and cars.You can laugh because people voice FACTS about this family.WE WILL be laughing as Donnie faces sentencing AND loses everything in his life.To start over without a pension at 40 mustbe a REAL BUMMER! HAHA Cheers to clean bathroom walls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents Sound Off About Halfway House (Mar '10) Jun '15 Believer 17
News Allegheny workshops to explain smoking ban (Aug '08) May '15 Donato 4 Mayor 17
have wild fun Apr '15 cutestephen 1
Deer Slaughter Mar '15 Inflate These Balls 9
News Governor praises high scores of nine Mt. Lebano... (Jan '14) Mar '15 YaYa 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Whitehall, PA (Mar '11) Feb '15 Inflate These Balls 14
is it a nice place?? Feb '15 Inflate These Balls 2
More from around the web

Mount Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mount Lebanon Mortgages