Cops: Local man flashed girl in Mount...

Cops: Local man flashed girl in Mount Kisco store

There are 4 comments on the Journal News story from May 9, 2008, titled Cops: Local man flashed girl in Mount Kisco store. In it, Journal News reports that:

MOUNT KISCO - An illegal immigrant living in Mount Kisco has been arrested for allegedly exposing himself to a 10-year-old girl at the T.J. Maxx store on Main Street, police said. via Journal News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal News.

mike

Bronx, NY

#1 May 12, 2008
Deport his a** and the rest of them (all Illigals) Lets take back our town and if the village is to scared then let the locals do it there way!!!!!!
jeff

Hudson, NH

#2 May 16, 2008
i'd like to punch that smile right off his face.
give me ten minutes with him. the smile will be all gone.how can this story not bother the following,
1.parents
2.children
3.anybody that has any morality left.
that piece of garbage is just lucky i didn't see him do that to that 10 yaer old girl.
i promise you i would have been arrested too.
no doubt about it.
Gloria

River Edge, NJ

#3 May 16, 2008
Mike you are so ignorant. Go back to first grade first to learn how to spell and write properly, then come back and make an intelligent remark.
mike

Dunedin, FL

#4 Nov 2, 2009
hay gloria i grew up in mt.kisco seen many changes more then you know.So till uoy know and seen what i have ?uck-you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Kisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fifth Annual Messiah Sing-Along on 12/4 in Bria... Thu heidigiarlo 1
News Twitter tracks Hillary Clinton sightings post e... Nov 30 Pope Wonka III 1
Ossining Attorney involed in shenanigans? Nov 29 NomoreBS 4
News As Clinton focuses on debate, Trump says he'd c... Nov 16 spocko 240
News Westchester judge resigns after investigation (Jul '07) Nov 15 zio-treason 12
News Clinton calls voting for herself a 'most humbli... Nov 9 Zero Sympathy 4
Hillary, You Have Loretta Lynch & Bill Clinton ... Nov 9 Good Bye ObamaCare 1

Mount Kisco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Kisco Mortgages